A big hello to all the new and existing players of Space Farmers!
We're proud to announce a huge update to the game featuring the following:
5 New Levels:
- Rocket (can you survive on the rocket?)
- Spin and Shoot (Meet SpinnyMcShooty!)
- The Dropper (Be good to your friends)
- SwapShop (Some animals go elsewhere)
- Big Mama (She's not happy with what you've been up to!)
Also we have some new characters:
- Anna Sassin (she's very mysterious)
- Grok (he also has his own helmet)
- The Swine (He's a right pig)
- ??????? (a mystery character with a pink moustache?!)
Finally there are a few fixes:
- Fixed Explorer achievement (but you will need to pick up the funny face mask again)
- Volume sliders added to main menu
- Pitchfork hit issue (sometimes didn't register for statistics)
- Party Blower Audio (they now play all the sounds!)
- Attempted fix for "One-Upmanship" and "Surivivors" achievements (I was not able to replicate these so I've taken a shot at a fix for those having problems)
- Fix for Character "reselection" bug where you could break the game by selecting a different character after clicking on Ready. (This created duplicate characters in the game)
That's about it. I hope you enjoy the new additions. It's great to see so many people enjoying the game and we're loving the feedback that we've been getting so keep it up!
Don't forget that Space Farmers is currently in the Titanium Bundle on bundle stars with some great other games: http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/titanium-bundle/
Split Screen Mode is now available for Space Farmers!
Now you can pick up pigs and swing your pitchfork with a friend on the same machine.
We promised it would arrive and now it's here! Play with either Mouse/Keyboard & controller or with two controllers on PC, Mac or Linux.
Thanks for your patience everyone while we got this update sorted. There were a number of development road bumps for us with this which we'll be talking about soon (it's a whole article's worth).
We took this version with us to the Radius Festival in London last weekend and the feedback was awesome. So we know that anyone who has been waiting for this is going to love it.
Stay tuned for more updates coming soon!
“If sitting down for short spurts of co-op puzzle solving and collective yelling at the screen is what you need, march right up to this trough and start munching away.”
4/5 – Co-Optimus
“Space Farmers is bright and colorful and really adds a cheery touch to everything, even your demise due to an ill-timed potato grenade detonation”
8.5/10 – Shoost
“At one point, you use a flare gun to ignite cow farts to kill robots. Enticed? We sure were!”
8/10 – Bagogames
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.