The only golf game available on PC right now, so I have to recommend it...if you MUST have a golf game. I'll start with the con's, as they could/should have been taken care of long ago before an official release.
1) Runs like crap on my GTX 780. No excuses here. I have to run it on medium/low settings to get anything close to 60ish fps, and even that is a stretch. Graphics settings in game are extremely limited, and quite odd (tree settings?). Simply put, it just doesn't look well-developed...leading to #2.
2) Looks like a bad port and reminds me a whole lot of COD: Ghosts in it's lack of ability run smoothly at any graphic setting. Definitely does NOT looks like a well-polished game.
3) No career builder game mode.
4) No real life courses.
5) Commentator gets repetitive and is a bit bland.
1) Decent gameplay. I complain a lot about graphic optimizations, but I've still kept coming back for a few rounds.
2) Course builder, if you're into that kinda thing. But I feel like they focused on that since they don't have real-world courses.
3) Swing mechanics are good, with Xbox controller. Haven't tried mouse/keyboard, but I hear it's abysmal.
4) Ambient sound is peacefull.
I can recommend this game mainly if it's on sale and you are jonesing for a golf game on PC. I think I'd still choose Tiger Woods on PC, if it was available, over this, given the choice. And that's saying something...
Some game updates that fix graphics would be appreciated, but I can see the writing on the wall here. On sale right after release doesn't bode well for this developer.