STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Hey, Fred Wood here. I hope you're all enjoying LOVE, getting achievements, and setting speedrun records. I've had a number of requests for merchandise of different kinds, so I've got a couple of updates on that front:
▪ The Soundtrack for LOVE is now available in the highest quality we could muster, with the full versions of every track found in the game. I've combed through various files sent to me by James since about 2006, and I think that this really is the ultimate collection of the LOVE Soundtrack.
▪ As a bonus, there's a Side B Collection that comes free with the soundtrack that includes a bunch of, well, B-Sides that have been used in different LOVE builds, and an alternate cut of one of the LOVE tracks.
LOVE Decals (from http://FredsDecals.com)
▪ I've started a side business (because I'm a big fan of being busy all the time) of creating high quality custom-cut decals! While working with the fine folks at Vlambeer on their decals, I decided to make a couple of my own, so you can find the LOVE Logo or the LOVE Player decals at my site.
And in other news, I've been able to get LOVE up and running on Mac AND Linux, though I'm running into trouble with actually distributing the game. I haven't figured out how to deploy the game properly to Steam from the respective platforms, and I don't have a dedicated Linux box (yet). I know that there are many players who want to be able to play LOVE on their Macbooks and otherwise, so I want to get this working, and I want to make it available to you.
Thanks for all of your support, and if you find yourself needing some people talking in your ear I've got a couple of suggestions for ya:
▪ The Bancast - TheBancast.com
▪ The Lone Stars Podcast - LoneStarsPodcast.com
Both are shows I work on, and I'd love it if you'd give them a try.
Thanks for your time, and I love you all very much.
Just pushed through another minor patch. There's been an outcry about the difficulty of the Gotta Go Fast achievement, so I've increased the time from 10 minutes to 12 minutes. Also, I've dug through old archived folders and found some slightly higher quality source audio for the game, so you might notice that James' gorgeous tones are the slightest bit cleaner and sweeter.
So actual patch notes:
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.