The idea is pretty unique, but the gameplay lacks of depth and content.
+ very unique gameplay, havent seen this before (slight comparison to Final Fantasy mechanics maybe)
+ simplistic in visuals, yet appealing
+ good controller layout and support
- the game feels great at beginning, while exploring the coin effects and outcomes, but it lacks even more when you have seen them all
- variety of coins is pretty lackluster, they just vary in the slightest like: Hit for 2 - Hit for 4
There could have been way more clever ones
- the randomness is barely noticeable......everything feels the same
- I didnt like the shop mechanics, purchasing something almost always meant death later on, as you chip in your coins, that you need to battle
- power ups didnt feel like they help alot.....
- fighting felt way too random, as I often ran out of damage coins and was left for dead, by the games randomness - which was no fun at all, I cant play a strategy here
- I couldnt get a feel of progression even though I go far into the levels, there was no real reward.
- some characters are bound to be never played, as they suck so hard
Overall it was neat for a couple of minutes, but there are way too many great rogue-likes, to waist your time on an overpriced game with lack of content and depth.