STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Quest for Infamy is now $9.99 USD!!
Version 2.0 is still forthcoming; we're combing over the entire code of the game to make sure everything is optimized and fixed the best we can, and this includes some re-programming from the ground up on some things. We'll be keeping 2.0 in BETA for a while until we're sure it's ready to go live as the main build.
The old build will then be transferred to a BETA, so if you wish to continue your old saved game, you will be able to.
We're excited about version 2.0, and we hope it improves the overall experience - this also our way of gearing up for the release of the prequel to Quest for Infamy, Roehm to Ruin.
Thank you all!
QFI v2.0 update is coming to steam later this week.
This new version will make your old incompatible with the newest version.
If you want to "preview" the 2.0 version, you can access it via this method.
RIght Click on the Game and select "Properties". Select the "BETAS" tab.
Enter this password in the field. (No Quotes)
And the option for BETA should be available. Steam will auto update it to this new version.
LISTED BELOW ARE CHANGES: MAY INCLUDE SOME SPOILERS, PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK
v1.2 & 2.0 Changes
* Float on a Cloud spell now works correctly
* You are now unable to climb onto the Mayor's balcony during the siege of Tyr
* You are now able to climb down from the Mayor's balcony
* Fixed an issue where Roehm automatically walked out of the Mayor's house during the day after speaking to the Butler
* Fixed the Mayor's Butler nameplates for consistency
* Fixed the ability to loot the guards in Tyr (Act 3) more than once
* Fixed the game crashing when you drink the moonshine and wake up in the farmer's barn
* Changed it so you lose all your money if you drink too much
* Fixed the pathfinding in the Dwarven Camp
* Neils will no longer talk about needing a hammer if you've given him one
* Fixed an issue where the Kraken animated after death if you clicked the hand on the water
* Fixed an issue where the Kraken didn't animate properly if you clicked the hand on the water before it appeared
* Fixed the responses for looking and touching the slaver after he's dead so they are correct
* Tweaked the walkable area in the slaver room so you can't walk "into" the bed
* Fixed an issue where the Slaver will yell for help if you're running or walk on the squeaky floorboard after he's dead
* Fixed a vocal error where the goat at the hermit homestead is referred to as a sheep
* Voleris Chest is no longer able to be opened by hand and picking the lock now references the correct stat (Thievery)
* It's really a goat at Hermit Homestead. Honestly.
* Fixed an unreadable name plate in the Brigand hideout.
* No random combat will now happen in the prelude.
* If you use the map to travel to the bridge while you're on the brigand ambush quest you will arrive at the screen south of the ambush instead. This will avoid missing Kurdt.
* Fixed the game hanging when you died at Chuy outside the brigand hideout.
* Giving the cigar to the Gnoll now removes the cigar from your inventory instead of the pipe.
* Fixed some climbing animations that climbed too high!
* Fixed some stat raising issues with climbing.
* Disabled the hotkeys to access the control panel while in the Archery or Drinking mini-games.
* Removed ability to increase your climbing skill once you're able to climb the vines outside the Mayor's house
* Stats are locked to never go above 100
* Bastard Sword now adds +3 to damage (down from +6)
* Great Sword now adds +1 to damage (down from +3)
* If Combat Difficulty is set to "Norm" your successful block won't recover health. If on easy it recovers health as per previous versions
* Rayford's health is increased to 103 (from 83)
* Uotarragh's health is increased to 85 (from 65)
* Blackthorne's health is increased to 169 (from 69)
* Rayford's Guards and Morroi Warriors in Act have had their health increased by 10 base points
* Random Combat is turned off until Day 2
* You can no longer access the shop with Prospero or the Blacksmith before Day 2
* Reduced to amount of Bly's you get from looting random corpses (by about 10%)
“Includes more laughs and diverse characters than most adventure games in the past decade. It’s ye olde England as it is often painted, and the characters are as quirky as they come – and it’s bloody brilliant for that exact reason.”
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.