April 7th, 2014
Hey EvilQuest fans, The time has come to release a new round of updates for EvilQuest!
As of the latest patch to the game, the following updates have taken place:
1. Enemy Bestiary: This is an in game list of all monsters that you have killed throughout the game.
This list will actually carry over between flythrough, so you will have it at your disposal throughout and additional playthroughs.
2. Larger Map: We now have a large map overlay that can be toggled with the map button. In the past, the map
button turns the map on or off, with this new feature in place it will cycle between Small Map, Large Map and No Map. In addition to displaying the full map, the large map also displays exit/entry points for any particular map.
3. Tablet Drops: Dragons now drop STR,VIT,TGH & INT tablets as their "rare" item drop.
4. New Enemy: We have added a new easter-eggish enemy to the game. The main motivation for this was to make a certain achievement more, well "achievable". You'll just have to play through to see what we're talking about.
5. Level Cap: We are raising the level cap from 25 to 35.
That's all for this round. We hope to be bring Trading Cards to the next update!
March 15th, 2014
EvilQuest fans, we know you’ve been patiently waiting quite a while for news of EvilQuest 2 from the Chaosoft Games team. Well, we’re finally ready to unveil the progress we’ve made on the game.
We still have much to complete, and there are a lot of other exciting parts of the game that we can’t reveal quite yet. But with where we are right now, we can assure you that we are developing a sequel to EvilQuest that far surpasses the original in every way. And thanks to the response that EvilQuest has had on Steam, we can’t wait for the day when we’re able to bring this game to the public.
We know that many of you want to know when the game will be released and we wish we could say, but it’s more important to get the game as close to our vision as possible and not sacrifice quality for the sake of an arbitrary deadline.
Enjoy the trailer and stay tuned for more EvilQuest and EvilQuest 2 updates!