Review Score: -4.5/10- As of Nov. 17, 2014. 'Lacks Visuals, Traveling a'Bore, Indecently Expensive'
Comical Liner: 'I once had this game, it was very fun until it uninstalled itself, then I forgot the game existed..'
Quick Summary; Before you slip past the scoreboard, I'd like to say.. If this game was specifically for a kid, I'd give it a 5.5 or possibly a 6. The game seems a bit... Underdeveloped. Sure it has it's "Greats" And "Heights" Such as many other games, but this game doesn't have anything to draw itself onto "Uniqueness" - And have something new to the table of MMOs. However, even despite this it can be pretty decent for someone with a lot of time... Otherwise, prepare to spend a lot of time traveling, and playing very carefully as potions derived/created/or bought ingame, are pretty faulty; Except the Paid by real money kind. Enjoy.
- Game seems appropriate for a 'First time RPG'
- The look and theme persisted- It had a WoW-like feel, a bit more cartoony.
- Game is child friendly it seems as well, but that's about where it ends.
- Crafting seems pretty fun. It's great that you can train any skillset.
- Combining multi-items into better or more stylish items is neat.
- Traveling across this game is tedious; Time-consuming and tedious.
- Did I mention traveling in the game feels like a grind in itself?
- If you died, while traveling, get ready to pay real money to revive..
- Or pay money to travel to wherever you attempt to go.
- Mana and health dies out pretty quickly, so stock Lots of garbage potions.
- Reliable, usable, and good potions are only purchasable via Real Money.
- Generic Quests. i.e. Collect 10 XYZ, Bring XYZ to XYZ, story driven? No.
- Controls feel like it's still in Alpha, Keyboard and Mouse sometimes conflict.
- Everything feels instanced, get ready to wait at every turn.
- Music.. Is.... That's all I can say without violating terms of agreement.
- Same generic sounds played for everything; NPC, Damage, Damage Taken, etc.
- I don't recall anyway to "Speed up travels" meaning... Real money to Travel.
- I was told by a friend you can have a house and XYZ, but it's just a "Stash"
Ending Conclusion; Don't play it unless you really... Really.. Want too, or it's already there for your niece, nephew, son, daughter.. And just wanted to play it. Otherwise, steer away, your money is worthwhile in other Indies that aren't trying to squeeze your wallet.