Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This content requires the base game Winter Voices on Steam in order to play.
Buy Winter Voices Episode 6: Falls
Packages that include this game
Buy Winter Voices Complete Pack
Includes 7 items: Winter Voices, Winter Voices Episode 1: Those who have no name, Winter Voices Episode 2: Nowhere of me, Winter Voices Episode 3: Like a Crow on a Wire, Winter Voices Episode 4: Amethyst Rivers, Winter Voices Episode 5: Overflow, Winter Voices Episode 6: Falls
About the GameThe sun and the mist...
You have reached the town, the first real town-and which town. Here your true voyage will start-here your road to the bay of sapphire will truly begin. There are so many things to prepare, so many things to accomplish before you can leave the mist. Doors are open, so close to the rumbling water. What and who will you choose? What will your life be, where do you want to go and how do you want to live? Questions and answers-and yet more questions. This is how the first part of your voyage ends.
New Features and Content
- Episode 6 is humid. Water, ships, fog... Sounds of the cities at night.
- Discover the port of Longmorn, one of the biggest cities in the Three River Kingdom.
- New battles mechanics - What would you do if you could walk on some tiles but not casting abilities through them ? What would you do if you had limited time to play your turn ? If ennemies or allies had increased range every time they cast ? If your answer to a question could change the whole turn of a battle ?
- Lots of lore ! There's a lot of people in Longmorn, and they are chatting... You might get a glimpse of how this kingdom works.
- Discover the End and the Epilogue of the first Season of Winter Voices !
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3GHz / AMD Athlon 64 3000 +
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128 Mb, 1280x720
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 500 MB available space
© 2011-2013, Inner Seas SARL. All rights reserved. Winter voices is a trademark registered in France and/or other countries.
More like this
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.