Even if you never heard or saw this game before, you'd immediately recognize it as a smartphone port; massive text, huge onscreen buttons for commands, clicking the screen to continue narration, etc.
- Overall, I like some of the controls of this game a little better than Anamoly: Warzone Earth
due to the lack of a commander running around.
- It basically is another Anomaly game. Just not quite as polished or detailed as the main game, Warzone Earth.
- Decent graphics for what it is.
- Massive text fonts.
- Voices and delivery are OK.
- Campaign is short. 2.25hrs for me. (I had "enough" though.)
- I would much rather right-click on the map for selecting abilities and designating their locations.
- Right-click doesn't cancel Ability placement on the map (when I'd select an Ability button, but then want to cancel it--I'd mistakenly place it on the map)
- Moving the navigation map around (by dragging it) would sometimes make changes to your turn selections if you dragged it from a place too close to an intersection. More of a nuissance.
Summary: If you like Anomaly: Warzone Earth, this is more of that. Just not quite as nice. 6 out of 10.