Forge Quest is an RPG-esque dungeon game.
Forge Quest is all around an exciting game, packed with eloquent and humorous dialogue. The classes are diverse and have their own interesting abilities to go along with them. The dungeon's designs are unique in their own ways and really bring out some of the core features of the game. The Boss's are difficult and have their own special attacks, aside from the fact most of them die to the chicken.
- Interesting Storyline
- Interesting crafting system, could be more streamlined
- Classes are fun, have different aspects, have build up to more advanced classes suiting your playstyle
- Spells and abilities are unique to their classes and suit the builds of that character
- Weapon system is intuitive and easy to use
- Inventory system is well organized
- Differently sculpted items, some better fit classes, same with armors
- Cool pets
- Dungeons are extremely difficult to navigate, and can take upwards of an hour to complete if you take the wrong paths
- There are some spots where you can get trapped in by monsters and easily killed
- The crafting system is difficult to understand and use, could be more intuitive
- After a certain point, leveling and getting money becomes a grind, as it usually does in games like this
- Although the story progresses, a lot of it is similar to previous points in the game
- Pets can get stuck, lost
Overall Forge Quest is an extremely fun game to play, but the dungeons can get tedious as you complete floor after floor looking for the right door to take. The pets are fun to have around but can get in the way. Also having to activate the pets every time you want them to attack can get annoying.
Let me know if this review helps, but please, this is just my opinion.
Your local janitor