Looking for City Building Fun? Look no further!
- Not Sim City 2013
- Looks very good for a game from 2004
- Gritty, Realistic, Approach to City Design
- Large Selection of Terrains
- Easily Adjustable Settings
- Amazing Soundtrack
- Modding Kit makes for a longer game
- Terrible System Optimization for Newer PCs
- Borderline Broken Demands on Easy and Medium Difficulties without Mods
I have been playing this game for years, picked it up on Steam last Summer. I have to say, the biggest issue I have with it now is Optimization on my PC. You cannot run the game past 1600x1080 without massive screen tearing and Region View Issues and Terrain Glitches (Purely Cosmetic.) Overall I would say the only other noticable issue, after 10 years (10 year old game better than a game made in 2013, who the ♥♥♥♥ knew?!) is the broken system demands on Easy and Medium. Both difficulties will eventually go in complete negative demand, with no possible way to recover, unless you install mods, which leads to my next point. Even after all these years the modding community is still huge, so much effort goes into so many mods. Honestly I see no reason not to buy this game.
9/10 - Great game if you like City Planning and Building games.
Pubblicata: 31 Gennaio 2014