It's rare to find a horror game that has no blood & violence but the prob with this game is that I don't like it. (I'm going to post my thoughts on why I don't like it).
1. It does a terrible job at making you nervous since the game's antagonist moves way too slow & does a lame life sapping technique if you look at him (Doesn't that sound familiar?)
2. Your main character moves slow and your always tapping Shift all the time just trying to run (The running in that game feels like fast walking)
3. The lack of names on the graves makes it annoying & time wasting
4. The lack of exploration sucks too because the orphanage is too small in my opinion which has a short basement, 2 short floors & that annoying hedge maze which takes forever to figure out
5. Finding Treasure and setting them on a certain grave kinda reminds me of a matching game except a more boring version of it
1. Really good voice acting on each of the characters
2. The story is decent
Overall I personally think this game is terrible but some people might like a creepypasta based game with no blood or violence but don't bother wasting $15 on this game (I'm sorry about the negative review but I just didn't feel it).
Posté le : 18 novembre 2013