OOk this game is still a bit buggy, but should you buy it.
If you like turn based games, like fallout 1 and 2. XCom both old and new then YES!!
I know I don't like buggy games and normally would avoid them. So why on earth would I recommend the game?
1. None of the bugs are game breakers "anymore" that has all been patched.
2. Loads and loads of content here. Way, way, way more than I ever expected from a 29 dollar game.
3. It is very fun.
When I say it has a lot of content, here is what I mean.
1. Battle maps, you know how when you play some games you feel like you have been on the same battle map 28 times That never happens here, every map is new, and hand crafted. The only repeats are in random encounters and those are avoidable.
2. Loads of NPC that can join you, more then 30, each with their own portraits, stats, skills. perks, story, likes, interactions and requests.
3. Improvements, yes you can add many features to your base.
4. Multiple mode of transport. Foot, horse, or car
5. Politics, there are faction in your own groups that effect your decisions.
6. Equipment, there are hundreds of items in this game. You pick up a new shiny piece of armor and put it on, guess what your character changes to look like he is using it. Same with weapon and helms. Too many games just skip that these days. I like to see what my character looks like.
7. Build your own character the way you like. You pick there stats and skills. You decide how to deal with others.
8. Fighting styles, you don’t just have to run up and take a swing, you have different options with different weapons. Maybe you want to try to knock them down, push them back, spray mace in their face. It’s up to you.
9. The radio, everyday there is a new message no repeats. It’s a “live” show, so if you don’t listen to the radio that day you miss the message.
10. A mini hacker game, over 100 data bit can be found and hacked to find out what in them
If you like this kind of game, it’s bound to be a classic and it’s underpriced, there’s a lot more here than a 29 dollar game.