Verfasst: 8. November 2014
+ Awesome weaponry, and multiple ways to kill off enemies.
+ Level Design is linear, but somewhat explorational. You get past the levels in a line, but the line that the levels go is all over the place, and the secret areas that contain weapons, items, jokes, and...toilet girls????
+ The enemies are cliche in design, but they are tough, and satisfying to kill.
+ Remember when FPS games were challenging? This one does.
+ Lo Wang makes you laugh, even when you know you shouldn't, kind of like South Park.
+ THAT DAMN MENU MUSIC!!!!
- The story, although let's be honest, nobody cares, not even the devs.
- "HOLY COW! LOOK LIKE DUKE NUKEM!"
- Platforming sections that make you fall to your death from time to time again.
- NOT THE BEES! NOT THE BEES! AAAAAH, THEY'RE IN MY EYES!
- Doom had the Cyberdemon. Wolfenstein had Mecha Hitler. Shadow Warrior has a Sumo Wrestler that farts.
- Lo Wang makes you laugh, even when you know you shouldn't.
Final Score: WHO WANT SOME WANG/Spooky x Fish
Also, I'd like to mention that 3D Realms was misinformed that there was a female clothing shortage in Japan, and the only clothes, if any, were dominatrix outfits, and the only woman with semi-decent clothing was Lara Croft. I like boobs as much as the next guy, but DO SOME ♥♥♥♥IN RESEARCH!