STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
December 26, 2015
This year-end small update has some balance changes and a few fixes thanks to your feedback. We also want to wish you happy holidays! It's been great interacting with you for the past year and we hope to continue in 2016!
- Fighters effectiveness in combat has been improved. They now begin with two attacks per round and gain a third one at higher levels.
- Starbases and planets will now get their turn to attack before most other units (their combat initiative was lowered).
- Conquered systems under assimilation or subjugation will no longer count toward 'reckless expansion' for the purposes of others demanding that you stop expanding.
- Effectiveness of the cloaking device has been improved. Cloaked ships will no longer lose "invisibility" when getting hit so long as they don't fire back or the cloaking device isn't damaged.
- The Kor'tahz missions final step will no longer cause a downgrade in relations if you are already allied with them.
- The survey system order will now allow you to cancel and set it back again on unexplored systems with only gas giants.
- Invasions with more than 2 billion troops will now calculate the correct strength for soldiers.
December 05, 2015
A small update with the following changes:
* Launched missiles that no longer have a target will now expire immediately instead of waiting to run out of fuel before disappearing.
* After a won battle, ships with ground troops that retreated (on the winning side) will now be considered for the purpose of showing the Invasion Prompt option. Previously if none of the remaining ships had ground troops the prompt would not display.
“One to keep an eye on, definitely.”
70 – Strategy Informer / Gamewatcher
“Best of all, the way Horizon handles technological progress is one of the most elegant I've seen in a grand strategy game.”
65 – IGN
“With the excellent foundation that has already been developed and the dedication that L3O is showing to their fans, it promises to be a true 4X classic in its own right.”
90 – Aesthetic Magazine Toronto
Horizon © 2013-2016 L3O Interactive Inc. Developed by L3O Interactive. Licensed exclusively to and published worldwide by Iceberg Interactive. Iceberg Interactive design and mark are registered trademarks of Iceberg Interactive B.V. Microsoft®, Windows® and DirectX® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. All other brands, product names, and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Made in Canada.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.