Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This content requires the base game Cities in Motion 2 on Steam in order to play.
Buy Cities in Motion 2: Trekking Trolleys
Packages that include this game
Buy Cities in Motion 2 Collection
Includes 8 items: Cities in Motion 2, Cities in Motion 2: Bus Mania, Cities in Motion 2: Metro Madness, Cities in Motion 2: Wending Waterbuses, Cities in Motion 2: Trekking Trolleys, Cities in Motion 2: Lofty Landmarks, Cities in Motion 2: Back to the Past, Cities in Motion 2: Olden Times
Buy Cities in Motion 1 and 2 Collection
Includes 20 items: Cities in Motion, Cities in Motion: Design Classics, Cities in Motion: Design Marvels, Cities in Motion: Tokyo, Cities in Motion: Design Now, Cities in Motion: Metro Stations, Cities in Motion: German Cities, Cities in Motion: US Cities, Cities In Motion: Design Dreams, Cities in Motion: Ulm, Cities in Motion: Paris, Cities in Motion 2, Cities in Motion: Design Quirks, Cities in Motion 2: Bus Mania, Cities in Motion 2: Metro Madness, Cities in Motion 2: Wending Waterbuses, Cities in Motion 2: Trekking Trolleys, Cities in Motion 2: Lofty Landmarks, Cities in Motion 2: Back to the Past, Cities in Motion 2: Olden Times
About the GameEverything is trolleys! This pack offers five new trolley bus vehicles to adorn your streets. Whether it is speed, capacity or low maintenance that you are looking for, these are the vehicles to help you out.
- Ness TransLink: It's a bit slow and needs a lot of maintenance, but the TransLink has unsurpassed capacity to carry passengers. It is fairly slow, so the vehicle will do best on routes with many stops and short distances between them.
- Stern-Berger Guide: The Guide is the pride of the Stern-Berger factories. While it isn't the fastest vehicle out there, it has special padded seats to make it very comfortable for passengers, and thus it tends to attract a lot of customers.
- Toyoka Iris: The Iris is a well-rounded vehicle that performs well. Its speed is average, it has a nice capacity, and needs a regular amount of maintenance. It has a nice and average performance through and through.
- Comet BussCar: If you need a very reliable vehicle that also has a high average speed, Comet BussCar is the one for you. Its capacity is quite low, and it isn't the most comfortable to ride, but on all other areas it performs exceptionally.
- ZiA OB: The OB is a small, fast vehicle perfect for long routes to remote locations. It performs well on long distances thanks to its speed and sturdiness.
© 2013 Paradox Interactive®. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.
More like this
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.