STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
Beta Build 52 of Clockwork Empires, "Days of Bureaucracy and Knights of Steam", is now available on Steam!
MAJOR PLAYER-FACING CHANGES THIS MONTH
Beta 51F of Clockwork Empires is now available on the experimental branch on Steam. It turns out you probably didn't want it; it kind of crashed a bit.
Beta 51G did nothing to resolve the crashing. The people wept.
Beta 51H should, now, be the beta you want, and is hopefully full of that tangy, zippy, down-home taste that the growing street urchin craves, and also sawdust.
- added Steam Knights (accessible via Foreign Office, an event arc, and a special experimental loadout)
- added some new Steam Knight animations
- added "On-Shift/Off-Shift" status to the names of idle jobs
- added Grinder module and Grinder recipes
- added # of chairs display to Barbershop
- added some new event arcs
- added "save and exit to main menu", "exit to main menu without saving" buttons
- added ability for events to lock building for special work (& UI to support this)
- rewrote commodity tracking code
- changed commodity filter categories
- did more iteration on UI responsiveness
- added optional code for FYI-style alerts to display images
- increased range on animal_repopulate spawn (so they don't get stuck on the edge of the map)
- traders will send an alert when they leave the Trade Depot
- if a chapel is given a "special project" it will boot out anyone waiting for confession
- balance: reduced incidence of bandit/fishperson attacks
- FIXED: charred meat ownership is set correctly
- FIXED: Distil Rum
- FIXED: various minor scripterrors
- FIXED: various typos in events, descriptions
- FIXED: an altar is now required for colonist to want to Attend Sermon (because it is required to give a sermon)
- FIXED: fishpeople won't hit people with meat anymore
- FIXED: bandits will no longer fire at people while holding bread
- FIXED: bandits_amnesty event error
- FIXED: removing a module will now (immediately) push effects of its removal to parent building
- FIXED: Maize not being usable in vegetable recipes
- FIXED: some jobs that were missing job time data
- FIXED: scripterror dead overseer replacement event
- FIXED: commodity drop will always hide the object at the end of the merge container cycle
- FIXED: alert stubs not registering themselves with event arcs
- FIXED: minor bug when clicking the top pixel of a UI window
- FIXED: crashing introduced in 51F when flattening terrain.
Well, that was a thing,
-- Gaslamp Games
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.