Note: This Early Access game may or may not change significantly over the course of development. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you may want to wait until the game progresses further in development. Learn more
Our first major monthly Steam patch is now live!
A short list of the more sizeable changes since version 30 includes:
- A new (quite deadly) jungle environment
- A tutorial
- Significant changes to cultists and cult behaviors (now actually dangerous)
- Many new character behavior updates
- Improvements to military controls
- Significant stability improvements
The full changelog can be found here (it wouldn't fit in a Steam community annoucement)
Our development progress page has been updated with the latest changes, and as always, you can see the latest updates over on the Clockwork Empires Community Portal join the discussion on the latest changes here on the Steam forums, over on the Gaslamp forums, or in the comments on the latest blog post!
The Colonial Ministry wishes to note that Revision 30C has now been pushed to the "Experimental" branch, for those Bureaucrats brave enough to stomach it. This represents work that will be rolled into the next major patch ("Revision 31").
- FIXED: crash when attempting to drop a body
- FIXED: crash caused by going into infinite loop of trying to drop temporary tools
- FIXED: corpse dropping errors
- Alerts can be put on job requirements when job requirements fail, with snooze timers.
- Militia loadouts.
- First pass at almost-zero draw overhead pass. Enable this in your config.xml if you want to try it; not done, use at your own risk.
- did lots of texture resizing and texture cleanup
- fishpeople now have morale & will run when they've had enough
- fishpeople now have weapons, including guns
- fishpeople attack spawns slightly fewer fishpeople (now that they have weapons)
- crops planted/tended by mad cultists will occasionally be Evil
- Evil plants will be removed by non-mad non-cultists
- fixed up some memory icons
- added sfx to till soil
- made initial till soil shorter
- temp fix for frontier justice witness memory icon
- FIXED herbivore run animations
- adjusted utility of gabion construction (no longer higher than basic military duties)
- removed some FSM console spam, made other parts actually say WTF was printing them (so they are now useful console spammers)
- Clay and Sand are now mined with a shovel rather than a pickaxe
- added fieldstone foundations to a bunch of low-tier buildings
- turned off "make stone bricks" job (stone blocks will be treated separately from bricks)
- added "Military Training" trait (and a couple others, for fun)
- FIXED: fishpeople now have gibs
- FIXED: sleeping is not 10x as fast as intended
- adjusted quality/quantity of fishpeople attacks slightly toward the former
- immigration pulls from a given set of colonist types (rather than all valid)
- colonists given from 1-3 traits. Lower classes get one only. Military characters get "military training".
- wander added to end of dropping item in stockpile
- sleep job is now timed correctly
- doubled berrybush exhaustion chance
- Added a significant number of new memories for citizens to experience.
- First pass on adding particle effects to modules.
- People farming will now sow seeds in addition to hoeing the fields.
- Added new agricultural crops: sugarcane, chilli pepper plant, flax seeds
- some more crops rescaled
- FIXED some missing commodity icons
Huzzah! Huzzah! and all that,
-- Gaslamp Games
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.