Verfasst: 21. Februar
So I played a couple of matches and there are a few points I really dislike.
1. It`s not really newcomer friendly. At first you dont understand anything and if you dont buy the main game (singleplayer) you are screw, because you have no idea how anything works
2. It`s so damn luck based. In every match I played I at least had 7-10 missed attacks. I mean: What in god damn ♥♥♥♥?! I loose because of damn badluck, which occus every time?!?! Wuth?!
3. It`s pretty annoying, that if you made one wrong click you can be screw for the whole damn match
4. There are abilities of higher ranked warriors, that are not explained in the basic tutorial and make it very difficult to understand for a noob if he fights such a Char. Well I am not quite sure if these are actually abilities or again: badluck
5. It takes ages until a game starts
6. Some people think it`d be funny to just move their guy and wait until the time is over, so it takes like half a minute till I can play
7. I understand this is now just my opinion, but these kind of "strategy" games, where you have to wait 10 minutes until you can interact on a move of the enemy, because you cant choose which Char to play in each turn. I know, that you could now say "Oh well just try to avoid every possibility that could happen in the next 6 turns (double turns?)" but well yea, though its still damn unrealistic. I guess I`ll stay with what I call real strategy: For example the Total War series.
P.S. I did not play the singleplayer and so I cant say anything about that, but I assume it`s better. I mean way better from what I`ve seen on YT and heard from other players!