Players equipped with the evacuation pack are ready to compete in the toughest combat Blacklight: Retribution has to offer. Your team will be glad you’re with them when you’re hacking points faster than the enemy can take them and the firepower that Lilith and the Anti-Material rifle bring to the table will give you an edge when you go head to head. All for an amazing price!
- Lilith Hero – Lilith is optimized for players that want to dominate their opponents with the hardsuit. Players who utilize Lilith in battle have access to her fully customized Tactical SMG, fully customized Revolver, an additional weapon depot slot with the A36 Brimstone Airstrike, the Hardsuit Battle Mode tactical gear, an EMP Grenade Mk.1, a Digi Grenade Mk.1, and a Shock Grenade Mk.1
- Anti-Materiel Rifle – Designed to reward skilled players with a steady aim capable of utilizing the weapon with the highest damage output in Blacklight: Retribution.
- Breach Load Pistol – A hard hitting secondary weapon that will finish any fight when your primary magazine goes dry. Comes equipped with standard issue rounds that stick to their target then detonate, doing area of effect damage to the target and nearby enemies.
- Firewall Breach Kit – Keep a close eye on the objective and the movement routes open with this Firewall Breach Kit! Players equipped with this can more easily hack objectives and doors: the pack provides for fewer matches required to hack and additional levels of fault protection. The gear also allows players to rapidly enter friendly or enemy Hardsuits and their HRV recharges faster and lasts longer.
- Prex Chemical/Hazmat Respirator – Lightweight head gear that provides big protection against explosions without giving up movement speed like heavy armor
**All items are permanent unless otherwise stated**
To redeem your Key after purchase:
Copyright (C) 2012, Zombie, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published and distributed by Perfect World Entertainment under license from Zombie, Inc. Blacklight Retribution, and the Blacklight Retribution logo, are trademarks of Zombie, Inc. and are used under license. Zombie and the Zombie Logo are registered trademarks of Zombie, Inc. in the United States and elsewhere. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Unreal, Unreal Technology and the Powered by Unreal Technology logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States and elsewhere. Unreal(R) Engine(tm), Copyright 1998-2012, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Uses Bink Video. Copyright (C) 1997-2012 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. Bink Video is a registered trademark of RAD Game Tools, Inc. Powered by Wwise, Copyright 2006-2012 Audiokinetic Inc. All rights reserved. Uses Scaleform GFx, Copyright 2012 Scaleform Corporation.