Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Moonpod's Starscape mixes old school arcade game play values with characterization and an involving plot to deepen the whole experience. With most of its crew missing and its weapons systems ruined, the space research station Aegis is all but lost.
View all 9 screenshots
Watch HD video
About the Game
Moonpod's Starscape mixes old school arcade game play values with characterization and an involving plot to deepen the whole experience.
With most of its crew missing and its weapons systems ruined, the space research station Aegis is all but lost. As the last remaining pilot you must help rebuild the station's defenses, acquire alien technology and create your own uniquely configured set of fighters. By mining the asteroids within the grid dimension, valuable resources can be harvested to fuel the Aegis's molecular furnace to build devastating weaponry. Within the nodes of the grid you will encounter allies to aid in the struggle to escape, uncover the terrible purpose of the evil Archnid race and learn why you and the rest of the crew were brought here.
- Beautifully rendered 32bit colour graphics
- 800x600 resolution
- Thumping music sound track and sound effects
- Five different weapon technology threads to find and research, only the first is available in the demo
- Five different zones to explore, only the first is available in the demo and the rest are much much bigger
- Make alliances with friendly aliens and trade technology
- Direct and protect your space station as it fights alongside you
- Create your own "garage" of unique space fighters tailored to your own specifications
- Mine the asteroids, gather raw elements, research new technologies and build new items
- Recover the missing drive components and rescue your missing crewmates before escaping "The Grid".
- Supported OS: Windows
- Processor: Pentium II 300 MHz or higher
- Memory: 128Mb or more free system memory
- Hard disk space: 100Mb
- DirectX version: DirectX 8 or higher
- Video: Any Hardware 3D graphics accelerator with 32Mb or more of onboard memory
- Sound: Any DirectSound compatible soundcard
- Controller: Any Direct compatible pad