The first 2 scenarios, Pegasus Bridge and Juno Beach, are entirely free. Other scenarios require the use of Gold Ingots (Memoir '44 in-game currency). You receive an initial 50 Free Gold Ingots to try these out. Play beyond that limit requires the purchase of additional Gold Ingots.
Om dette spil
Days of Wonder’s best-selling World War II board game is now available as a turn-based multiplayer online game on Steam!
This fun, easy-to-learn, wargame lets you relive all the greatest battles of World War II in quick, one-on-one multiplayer confrontations. The scenarios are short and varied, forcing you to adapt your skills to the troops and cards at hand, and your command style for the Nations you play. Countless achievements and new medals can be gained as you progress through the ranks. An active community with tens of thousands of Online fans awaits you, 24/7!
Download and try the game out for free! When you first enroll and download the game, your account will be automatically credited with 50 Free Gold Ingots (Memoir ’44 in-game currency). That is enough for hours upon hours of free play in dozens of hard-fought battles. Once you start progressing through the ranks (typically by around the time you make it to First Lieutenant), you will be offered the opportunity to purchase a variety of Gold Ingot packages that fit all play styles and budgets, with some starting as low as $5, using your Steam Wallet.
- Over 40 historical WWII scenarios (new ones added regularly)
- Turn-based, card-driven war game with various units and nations skills
- Easy-to-learn but rich, thoughtful tactical gameplay
- Quick to play: each battle takes between 15 to 20 minutes
- Extensive video tutorial and in-game help
- Advanced A.I. for solo training
- Comprehensive Officer Ranking and Achievements system
- Multiplayer gaming without the wait – you will always find an opponent, 24/7
- Friendly community of players, made of fans of strategy games and History buffs
- Accurately reproduces the fun of the best-selling Memoir ’44 board game
- Free-to-try download, affordable pay-to-play model using your Steam Wallet once you run out of Free Gold Ingots
- Seamlessly integrated with Steam: no sign-up, use your Steam ID directly