STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Buy the Insane Robots Deluxe Edition to receive the following add-on Robot Packs when they are released:
* Robot Pack 1 - Veneron, K3-DDP, Mugsoy and Zafarb
* Robot Pack 2 - Raakter, DUM-E, Myuuz and Trasztor
* Robot Pack 3 - Fazarb, Hydro, Tazac and Baron
* Robot Pack 4 - Cazstore, F0-X1, CAM-0 and Leon
* Robot Pack 5 - Scramble, Darf Darf, Ceph and Unit 09785
* Robot Pack 6 - Cutlaz, Kröm, Icebox and Cypod
Each robot pack unlocks four robots for use in local and online multiplayer game modes.
Fight to the DEATH in this unique card battler. Compete in intense one-on-one duels. Lead a riotous robot rebellion through randomly generated survival arenas. Overthrow a malevolent robot despot in the epic 15+ hour single-player campaign. Insane Robots is card battling... HACKED!
Master the 22 token battle deck and develop your strategies in super-accessible local two-player, online two-player, and single-player robotic skirmishes. Deploy HACKS and GLITCHES in the heat of battle. Use all your cunning to terminate the competition. Climb the leaderboards and conquer the robot world!
Battle with a collection of 46+ deliciously diverse robots in five hostile environments. Augment the devious droids as you go, to become increasingly formidable. Embark on an epic journey filled with peril and twists as a decaying robot dystopia reveals itself over eight replayable tournaments. Trade cutting, robotic insults as you fight. Obliterate the competition in relentless overkill!
* This is card battling HACKED with no costly expansions and time-consuming customisation
* Compete in intense local and online ranked 2P multiplayer battles
* Experience the epic 15+ hour single-player campaign
* Unlock 46 robots and find over 100 augments to boost their abilities
* Explore your tactical options to survive randomly generated survival arenas
* Master the 22 token battle deck and define your own style of play
* A compelling narrative with over 150 branching story events
* Explore five types of hazardous environment from lush jungles to barren Moonscapes
* Can you overthrow the megalomaniacal Kernel and save robotkind?