You have from today, 3pm CEST until Tuesday in a week to post your most amazing enemy kill(s) screenshots on our website cliffhanger-production.com in the Forums.
Posts submitted after Tuesday, 2nd July 2013, 15:00 CEST / 8am CDT will not be counted anymore.
Internally, we will make the pre-selection of the best 5 Screenshots.
Those screenshots will then be posted on Wednesday, 3rd of July.
You will have 48 hours from the time of the poll-start to vote for your favourite screenshot.
On Thursday, 4th July, we are going to announce the 3 winners with the most votes on the Cliffhanger Productions Forums as well as on the relevant platform forums.
Clarification: It doesn't matter if they are "in the process of dying" or already lying there - both count. We don’t care if the screenshot is taken in a normal contract, mission, pvp-match, Warzone, etc. as long as it’s not a merc of your company and as long as it looks cool and/or even funny.
Steam Users, please post the screenshots like this:
1. Press F12 to make a screenshot of what you currently see in-game
2. After you close JAO, Steam will ask you in a separate window, which of the screenshots you made you would like to upload. Select the best one and upload them to your account.
3. In your Profile under “Screenshots” you can open single screenshots in a separate window.
4. Here you can copy the URL of your screenshot.
5. Paste the screenshot and your company name in the Cliffhanger Forum under http://www.cliffhanger-productions.com/scripts/forum/index.php?topic=425.0
- Costs of an additional merc slot were decreased to 15,000 Cash for each.
- Everyone who has already bought merc slots will get a cash rebate. 10,000 for the first one, 35,000 for the second one and 85,000 for every slot thereafter.
- Every company now starts with 4 merc slots instead of 3.
- AP and HP ammo is no longer sold in the shop but will still be available as loot and as rewards from warzones and contracts. This is to make matches fairer for PvP only players.
- Armor values were decreased by 25% to counter the missing AP ammo. Attention: This makes missions more challenging!
- Armour durability loss is now visualized in the 3D map by blue floating texts upon being hit.
- Using medkits costs now 6 AP.
- Influence of half cover on base accuracy has been increased by 10%, thus making it more important to take cover.
Jagged Alliance Online brings the turn-based strategy classic back to life as a single- and multiplayer online game! This game is fair to play, allowing you to earn anything that can be acquired in the game by playing - so it is YOUR tactics that count! Train your team and grab your gear from hundreds of weapons and armours to create the toughest frigging merc outfit in the world!
Additionally, check out the just released Starter Packs to get a leg up on the competition!