- Fullscreen mode will now work correctly in your monitor's native resolution, even if lower than 1280x720 or in non-16:9 aspect ratios - Game window can now be resized at will - Minor increase in drop percentages all across the board (3-5%) - Removed an incorrect line in Tutorial 1 stating a player had to use the WSAD and Arrow Keys at the same time to hit doubles - Joy2Key / Third Party keymapping programs should now work correctly - Fixed a bug where bringing up the Steam Overlay at a certain point while learning a spell would make it impossible to exit
- Fixed an exceedingly rare bug that caused inproper values to be loaded into a save slot from another save slot, possibly hindering progress. If you have experienced this bug, please contact email@example.com. - Added redundancy checks at the end of battles for four "missable" achievements: On Your Way, Erudite, Element 77, and Another Castle.
- Save Slots have been added to the main menu. - Fixed a bug where quitting to the main menu directly following a lost battle, and then subsequently attempting to access the Bonus screen would crash the game. - Fixed a bug where equipping the final item in the current pane to a blank equipment slot would allow the player to move his or her item cursor freely and crash the game. - Fixed a bug where directly closing the game window directly after synthing an item could lead to out-of-bounds experience point values.
- Gem speed modifiers (1x, 1.5x, 2x, 3x, 4x) have now been added to the options menu. - Freeplay mode has now been implemented: go to any battle song in Bonus mode and hit the 1 key or Y button to play! - An option to turn off spell particle effects has been added. - Fixed an issue with Trigger Boost modifiers stacking incorrectly. - Pressing cancel now works the same as pause on the "Learn Spells" screen. - Fixed a rare rounding error when learning scrolls that would cause a player to fail a spell despite the display saying otherwise. - The item "Radiance" can no longer be desynthed. - Fixed a bug where hitting two spell hotkeys in the same frame would cause one of them to fail to activate. - The achievement "Manafont" will now unlock correctly on Easy and Medium difficulties. - The game will no longer respond to keyboard or mouse input if the window does not have focus.
- Anti-mashing algorithm will no longer interfere with higher-end Hard/Spasmodic play - Slight decrease in combo/accuracy requirements for learning spells - Players will be able to reunlock the ability to change difficulty level after defeating the secret boss - The achievement "Iris" can be more easily obtained on any hardware configuration - Fixed a bug where using the mouse scroll wheel under certain circumstances would crash the game - Fixed a bug that would cause a player's difficulty to revert to easy under certain circumstances - The achievement "Meant For Each Other" will now unlock properly - Crashes will now cause a "errorlog.txt" file to appear in the same directory as the .exe, allowing much easier debugging of player crashes - Slightly decreased the volume of the "spell is now ready" sound effect
- The Steam achievements page now displays properly. - Cancel will now have the same effect as Pause during battle. - The achievement "Quarter Quell" should now unlock correctly. - The achievement "Triple Fortune" should now unlock correctly. - The game will display a warning and then quit, not crash, if the player does not have Windows Media Player 12 installed. - The item mode screen "negative item" glitch has been corrected.
Sequence is Now Available on Steam and 10% off until October 27th 10AM PST.
Sequence combines elements of both rhythm and role-playing games to create an entirely unique experience. Join Ky on his ascent of a mysterious Tower, guided onward by a mysterious girl named Naia. Encounter deadly monsters and ridiculous characters, and discover the grand scheme behind Ky's mysterious imprisonment...that is, if you can survive the journey. With music by Ronald Jenkees and Michael Wade Hamilton.