Die Young: Prologue has you covered and you don't have to spend a dime! Earn over 10k points by playing this FREE prequel to Die Young and earning achievements during this Summer Event and use them to boost your way towards some select reward! Still few hours left!
Changelog version 126.96.36.199.18
- Fix molotov crash - AI optimization - New balances of weapons and npcs - New animations of npcs - New skin of npcs after a death by fire
The mean cruel cold blooded tyrant Ceville ruthlessly rules the beautiful kingdom of Faeryanis. Or rather, he used to rule the beautiful kingdom of Faeryanis, until the brave people revolted against his regime and drove him out of the palace. Find out the full story for FREE.
Short on points for the Steam's Grand Prix Event?
Die Young: Prologue has you covered and you don't have to spend a dime! Earn over 10k points by playing this FREE prequel to Die Young and earning achievements during this Summer Event and use them to boost your way towards some select reward!
The GalaQuiz will take place Sunday
Make sure you check the hints for the Sunday's GalaQuiz and once again a reminder that we have a special theme: Colors in Games.
Get ready to slowly merge into Die Young's full story starting right from the roots!
Play as Nehir, a field agent of a well-known political party trying to deconstruct and eliminate Brother n.1, the leader of Island's community.
The Prologue covers her desperate attempt to reach the rendezvous point. Will she be able to save herself or will she die young?
Die Young: Prologue is an action-adventure with a more linear structure than the open-world of Die Young, but it leaves the player with the possibility of using different approaches and paths to escape. The game consists of three levels: Introductory, Main, Final. If players choose to explore these levels, they'll discover several useful items that'll unravel the deep lore behind Die Young.
Download Die Young: Prologue for FREE exclusively from IndieGala!
That's right! If you are eager to play it before Steam release, you can download it exclusively for free from indiegala.com until July!
Get ready to slowly merge into Die Young's full story starting right from the roots. Download Die Young: Prologue now for FREE exclusively from IndieGala and play as Nehir, a field agent of a well-known political party trying to deconstruct and eliminate Brother n.1, the leader of Island's community.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you already own Die Young or if you'll buy it in the future, you will receive Die Young: Prologue for FREE in your Steam library.
Hello Blocksters! We want to say Merry Christmas to all of you! We were so proud to be part with Blockstorm in current Humble Yogscast Jingle Jam 2017. 100% of proceeds go to charity so if you hadn't the chance to check it you may want to do it now!
We also want to remind you that Stayin' Alive is now available on the Steam Store for a special launch price!
Join the frantic fun and take part in this surreal match between life and death.
Play as a Suicider: craft lethal tools and try to die!
Play as a Savior: cure, sedate and finally isolate the Suiciders!
From 1vs1 to 4vs4 online multiplayer
No friends online? Play against bots
Private online rooms for your special needs
Three maps to start with: Staying Well, Hospital and Catacomb
Experience points and levels to show who's the boss
Steam Cards and Achievements to rank up your profile (Cards distribution will start in the next hours)
We launched our new official Workshop servers. Workshop servers are ranked like any other official server. This means that if you join them, your score and your achievements will be updated during the match.
Workshop servers periodically download the most voted and the most trending maps (according to Steam) in our community workshop and make them available to play online in dedicated servers. Most appreciated maps (that is, maps that are mostly played till the end of the match by users) have a higher priority to be selected in the following matches. On the other end, maps that are not enjoyed by users (by quitting the match or not voting them) are automatically discarded.
We hope you'll be glad to see your custom maps in ranked servers too. Soo.. have a nice fight and may the best win!
- [Editor] Added support for tinted blocks. Now, when you place a block, you could also specify a color - [Editor] Added plain white block - [Editor] Added white version of some legacy blocks, in order to allow the tint feature.
- [Workshop] When you update an item, you could choose if overwrite or not its description on Steam Workshop
- [Fix] Barrels and Propan explosion behaviour was different based on angle of placement in the map - [Fix] Fixed an issue with falling objects physics - [Fix] Fixed an issue with falling objects graphics - [Fix] Fixed an issue with grenade physics - [Fix] Fixed an issue with weekly leaderboards - [Fix] Transparent blocks and Arcablock are rendered correctly also in nightly environments - [Fix] Mouse/Pad sensitivity in Key Settings UI now shows a numeric value - [Fix] Minor fixes
- [Editor] Added Mecha Editor - [Editor] Added a Sci-Fi blocks pack - [Editor] Additional space for custom weapon construction - [Editor] Removed magazine from MP5 and AK47 minimum skeletons
- [GUI] It is possible to disable custom weapons skins or custom mechas from the in-game "Players" menu
- [Input] Minimum mouse sensitivity decreased
- [Weapon] MP5 weight was lowered to 4.5 Kg
- [Fix] Server freezes fixed - [Fix] Sometimes anti-aliasing was enabled also when explicitely deactivated - [Fix] Fixed a bug inside voxel raycasting code - [Fix] Fixed a bug in character preview panel - [Fix] Now you can add blocks directly on sand (under water) - [Fix] The shader of the equipment platform was broken on Mac Os X - [Fix] Grenades were doing crazy jumps when intersecting spawn points - [Fix] Fixed a bug in the target threshold in Hunt mode - [Fix] Minor fixes