* Shop UI has been reworked * Popular Items are now generated automatically per hero based on the top 12 items from players with 5k mmr and above from the most recent two weeks of games * Popular Items are now highlighted on the item grid directly * Shop item grid is now shown on the right side with guides extending to the left * A global customizable Pinned Items section has been added to the shop. This section can be used to customize the shop to the items you use most frequently and are not tied to the currently selected hero.
* Restored the optional ability to bring up learn mode with a hotkey, allowing for a two stage input for leveling abilities * Added a hotkey for opening the talent tree UI (your old key used for leveling attributes). While the talent tree UI is open, the hotkeys 1 and 2 can be used to select the left or right branch.
* Increased area used for multiunit selection UI and improved readability * Multiunit selection icons now scale dynamically based on the number of units there are. They do not change size once a selection is made.
* Adjusted Hero HUD layout * Attribute bonuses now show up permanently on the screen * Base values for damage, armor, strength, agility and intelligence are now displayed alongside the bonus values (rather than being totaled) * HP/Mana Bars are now slightly bigger
* Added Guide support for Talent Trees * Fixed unpublished guides (that were in your cloud) not showing up in your Guide browser
Aviators is Now Available on Steam Early Access and is 10% off!*
Aviators is a chaotic and highly competitive online party game played in teams with up to 4 players a side. Work together to secure victory for your team by any means necessary, even if it means sacrificing yourself like a true kamikaze Aviator.
A new Steam client has been released and is being automatically downloaded.
Updated Web control to Chromium v56.0.2924.10
Account email and password wizards are now web based and offer usability and recovery improvements
Game install folders can be moved to other Steam Library folders under Properties / Local Files
Improved download/update error messages when game files are locked by other programs
Improved error message when you fail to install a game and don't have enough disk space due to user quotas
Added Repair option for Steam Library Folders to fix Windows user access rights
Support for including log files and crash dumps in system reports when submitting some types of help requests
Fixed a client issue causing HITMAN™ to skip one-time setup on new computers
Fixed an issue that could cause the client to hang when the computer wakes from sleep mode
Fixed incorrect colors in screenshots and In-Home Streaming for Vulkan applications on AMD hardware
Added support for using the overlay keyboard for games that have launchers
Improved display when running on retina enabled devices under OSX
Added XBox 360, Xbox One, and Generic X-Input controller configurator support. This allows all recognized controller types to use the advanced mapping features of the Steam Controller Configurator. Note that because X-Input currently lacks per-controller means of unique identification, all controllers of that type will share personalization and configuration settings. As they share the same inputs, Xbox 360/One/Generic controllers will all see each-others configurations when browsing. Automatic conversion will be attempted when loading configurations from other controller types.
Unrecognized Generic X-Input gamepad style controllers will be recognized by the Steam Controller Configurator once their buttons have been assigned to match a generic gamepad layout.
Recommended configurations specified for a game by the developer will now attempt to assign based on Controller Type.
Added option to disable Guide Button issuing a Steam focus change. This is available through the Big Picture controller options menu. This allows better interoperability with other applications which use the Guide Button, such as PSNow.
Added Single Button simple button mode for trackpads. This allows a trackpad to be treated as a single giant button.
Fix for free-floating On Screen Keyboard running very slowly if a game was open but did not have focus or was running windowed.
Added independent horizontal/vertical scaling to joystick move and joystick mouse.
Joystick Move mode no longer shows mouse sensitivity option unless mouse output is selected.
Added additional support for third party PS4 controllers, including some HORI, MadCatz, and Armor pads and fight sticks.
Fixed a bug with PS4 triggers where they were being scaled incorrectly, leading to maxing out of the value too soon.
Added ability to change x-input controller order from the Controller Options menu - so in multi-controller setups of x-input games, the mapping of physical controller to x-input index can be swapped around. Note that this currently only applies to controllers that have opted into Steam Controller Configurator support.
Fixed Configurator Switch Controller interface not showing controller icons.
Re-enabled Gamepad outputs for desktop configurations for users of third party programs which hook into applications via the desktop configuration.
Added XBox Controller Rumble Support
Added Turn Off Controller Support for PS4 Bluetooth and Wireless Receiver
Added Open Big Picture controller action binding.
Fixed a bug where Steam Chords wouldn't work reliably when multiple controllers were connected and disconnected in a single session.
Fixed Volume being muted when connecting a Sony Wireless Receiver in Windows
Fixed analog stick on-screen-keyboard interactions not working inside of Big Picture
Fixed Guide Button not switching into Big Picture when Steam has focus but Guide Button Focus option has been disabled.
Add support for Emio PS4 "Elite" controller
Added overlay support for new Windows 10 Insider preview builds
Reduced energy usage when Steam is not the active application rights
Improved interactions between the Steam runtime and host distribution libraries, which should let Steam work out of the box with open-source graphics drivers on modern distributions. If using an older distribution or running into problems, use STEAM_RUNTIME_PREFER_HOST_LIBRARIES=0 to revert to previous behavior.
Unify close-to-tray behavior with other platforms. If using a distribution that doesn't have proper compatible tray support, use STEAM_FRAME_FORCE_CLOSE=0
Added idle detection, friend status will now automatically switch to Away/Snooze
Fixed Steam not obeying SIGTERM, Steam will now gracefully exit when logging out of a session
Fixed keyboard input and cursor switching in overlay for Vulkan applications
Update Vulkan loader in the Steam runtime to enable Xlib support
Updated libxcb in the runtime with a fix for DRI3-related crashes on open-source graphics drivers
Might & Magic® SHOWDOWN is a tactical PvP arena combat experience where you command a team of customisable miniature heroes and creatures to overcome your opponent by mixing strategic planning and real-time action in quick, bite-sized sessions.