STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Winterfest Has Arrived!
As snow begins to fall on Haven once more the Strangers and snipes have begun to celebrate Winterfest! This year the holiday festivities include a new Coliseum map, a special Prestige Mission, exclusive prizes and more!
Mission: Save Winterfest!
Impostoclaus has come to town but unfortunately not every child will be receiving a present from him. In the gremlin outcast town of Emberlight, a faction of fiendish, green-furred gremlins called 'grinchlins' have begun an attack on Emberlight. These grinchlins seek to rob the orphans of Emberlight of their presents and even destroy Impostoclaus!
It's up to you to accept the new Prestige Mission, 'Save Winterfest!' and help Impostoclaus deliver presents through a monster infested back alley of Emberlight. Knights have only a limited time to run presents to safety, avoiding monsters who mean to steal the presents as well as defending Impostoclaus from grinchlin attacks!
'Save Winterfest!' is a unique Prestige Mission as it can be completed as often as you like while available. Delivering presents successfully rewards the party with Winter Wish tokens.
New Lockdown Map: Avenue
Battle over a snow-swept cityscape where the snow is not just for shoveling, but great for throwing at other knights!
- A 3 CP map where the combat is fast and frigid - watch out for those snowballs!
- Open up even faster routes to your CP via a back door button
- The Slush Puppy in the central square guards plenty of snowballs, but it won't be happy if you try to take them!
Participation in the 'Save Winterfest!' Prestige Mission and Coliseum events will earn you Winterfest rewards in the Haven Town Square. Visit Impostoclaus and his little helper, Randolph to cash in Krogmo Coins and Winter Wishes for the following:
- Frosty Prize Box featuring Frosty costume armors and accessories
- Various Santy Hats
- Snowballs you can throw anywhere
The Hunter's Lodge and Boss Trophies
Guild Halls with both 3F expansions can now install the Hunter's Lodge. The Hunter's Lodge is a monster hunting lodge curated by the great hunter, Armero. It contains a guild alchemy machine containing monster trophy recipes. Guild alchemy machines use resources from the Guild Treasury and deposit results into the Guild Treasury.
Boss trophies require special materials available from Brinks in the Haven Bazaar for boss tokens. Materials include:
- Jelly Glue
- Schemer Scrap
- Dark Ember
Boss trophies list:
- Frumious Fang
- Replica Natural Snarbolax
- Replica Shadowy Snarbolax
- Jelly Gem
- Royal Jelly Crown
- Replica Royal Jelly
- Roarmulus Blueprints
- Small Replica Roarmulus Twin
- Large Replica Roarmulus Twin
- Almirian Seal
- Lord Vanaduke's Mask
- Lord Vanaduke's Finery
Guild Hall Doors
Guild Hall rooms can now have doors that restrict access to guild members of specific ranks. Doors can be installed via the room console. Like rooms, they must be re-installed if they are ever removed.
- Member Door
- Veteran Door
- Officer Door
- Guild Master Door
- Hall of Heroes has new loading screen art.
- Loading screen and end of level report headers have had their art adjusted.
- Acquisition of Arsenal items now plays an interface effect.
- Guild Records can now be filtered by knight name.
- When directed to a specific mission in the Mission Interface, players will no longer be directed to a closed mission if an open version of the same mission is available.
Celebrate the Spiral Knights Guild Hall Expansion with an exclusive Battle Stand furnishing item (to add to your Guild Hall), Honor Blade sword, and Honor Guard Shield. Log in before November 19th, 12pm pacific!
All current guild halls are being upgraded will all-new expandable features. You can now add new levels, rooms, and furniture to your Guild Hall. In the future, the newly expanded halls will also serve as fortifications against the coming darkness that lurks within the Clockworks.