Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Jan 4, 2011
Product Update - Valve
Updates to Winter Voice have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Added the final dialogs / conclusion of the Seid (normal path), in the battle against The Man.
- The "secret memory battle" in the village is no longer required to continue further into the game.
- Achievements : "Perfect battles" and "Perfect volva battles" should now be working in the prologue.
- The "15 turns" memories have been changed to "10 turns" or "position" objectives, making them easier and less boring.
- All other "15 turns" battles have seen their objective modified to make them less boring (but not necessarily easier)
- THE MOURNING battle has been totally revamped. This battle, while less boring than before, was still not fun at all. We think it is now both more fun and more respectful with the idea of the battle. Please let us know what you think about it !