- Fixed a few remaining low-end performance issues. - Fixed performance degrading over multiple games in the same session. - Fixed flying heroes being able to leave the intended play area by using directional move orders. - Fixed a recently introduced crash on exit from some custom games.
- Reworked tree selection hitboxes. - Phantom Assassin's Stifling Dagger no longer counts against Phantom Strike. - Added Wings Gaming to the Shopkeeper's Aegis of Champions.
Post Game screen changes: - Post Game screen now shows after Local Bot Matches. - Added a column for Permanent Buffs. This currently tracks Pudges Flesh Heap, Legion Commanders Duel Damage, Silencers Intelligence Stolen, Consumed Moon Shard and Consumed Aghanims Scepter. - Fixed changing heroes with the comparison slider mid-way not showing the correct values. - Comparison slider now changes KDA and Hero Level. - Fixed level up graph for Arc Warden. - Fixed hero level graph for time before the horn. - Improved hero model loading. - Fixed leave match button not showing up. - Open the hero comparison mode by default in 1v1 mode. - Improved display of team logos.
- Fixed a performance problem with some particles, including Tinker's March of the Machines, which would gradually degrade frame rate. - Fixed a bug where creep and neutrals would spawn slightly later than expected in longer matches.
* Flux slow reduced from 35/40/45/50% to 20/30/40/50% * Tempest Double now gives a 140 Gold/XP bounty when killed * Faceless Void base damage reduced by 4 * Disruption cooldown increased from 25/22/19/16 to 27/24/21/18
* Battle Pass owners who played more than 40 games in International Ranked matchmaking now have the option to transfer their final International Ranked MMR to replace their Ranked MMR. This appears under the International Ranked tab inside Play Dota, and will be available for the next couple of weeks. * Fixed a bug where Hero Damage, Hero Healing, and Building Damage stats were being recorded in match history incorrectly. * Added Building Damage to the Post-Game Summary Scoreboard (represents damage dealt to Towers and Barracks). * Fixed not being able to see Spark Wraiths area effect if you do not see the center of it.