- Fixed unit selection boxes on Lycan wolves and Dragon Knight's Dragon Form with some cosmetic items. - Fixed unit selection boxes on Dire Barracks to match the size of the Radiant Barracks. - Fixed the Fall Compendium attempting to re-download.
* Fixed a server exploit with Lone Druid * Fixed being able to cast potions on Towers * Fixed a bug where items from the Tributes of the Piercing Beak could not be gifted immediately * Fixed a recent Custom Game stat modification regression * Added support for dota_silent_roshan
* Hero and Creep hitboxes no longer have subtle movements while animating * If a pro player is in a matchmaking game, they will now have a chance to appear on the home page * The client no longer needs to be updated when league tickets are released * Improved hexed unit hitboxes * Fixed some issues with pathfinding (such as clicking around Ice Shards) * Updated format and colors of chat text for clarity * Added a new Smart Attack Move option * Fixed minor tree cliff inconsistencies * Added button to expose chat options per tab * Fixed a dedicated server crash with Custom Games * Fixed various client crashes * Added MatchID and GameMode to player loading screen * Ward placement preview now only shows up when placing a ward rather than when sharing them
* Workshop: Added workshop template for first supported ability model: Warlock Golem * Workshop: Added workshop template for loading screens * Workshop: Added support for editing attachment points * Workshop: Added prompt to reload submission sessions * Workshop: Fixed some UI bugs when navigating back and forth in the workshop dialog * Workshop: Fixed crash when previewing hero wearable items multiple times * Workshop: Fixed bug where the wrong model LOD displayed in the portrait when previewing an imported item * Workshop: Fixed bug where wearable items didn't always animate correctly in the preview window, causing them to clip through the hero model.
- Fixed a bug with the new selection fixes in yesterdays update that was often causing the selection raycast to use wrong positions, resulting in many cases where hitbox detection was often worse rather than better
- Improved the precision of click selection behavior. - Fixed a hang when using alt-tab to return to Dota. - Enabled searching for tournaments. - Fixed various IME bugs. - Fixed some memory leaks . - Fixed tournament games not correctly sorting to the top of the Watch Live list.
* 6.85 Patch Notes:http://www.dota2.com/685/ * Redesigned Dota home page. * Improved unit selection. * The Heroes tab now sends you directly to the Hero Grid. * Improved how player commands are networked. This prevents orders being lost in adverse network conditions such as high packet loss. * Fixed various memory leaks and reduced total memory allocation * Players are automatically put into a Neighborhood Channel on startup. * Added a panel on the home page to show your last match played * Added a panel on the home page to show the top spectated game * Added team management UI. * Added /flip chat command in lobby games. * Fixed game servers not apply abandons correctly. * Improved frame rate in some specific hardware configurations. * Map: Improved southern map edge and juking paths. * Map: Fixed Dire ancient camp ward blocking edge case. * Map: Fixed Roshan aggro when warding the hill behind him. * Map: Fixed a minor collision bug at the north river Dire statue. * Map: Fixed map edge cliff ward spots allowing hero pathing with blink. * Fixed a bug where when returning from Demo Hero mode, it would sometimes not start off with the demoed item set selected. * Fixed a bug where if you were in a hero loadout screen and picked 'About', then went to a global item loadout screen (such as couriers), it would incorrectly display the About screen instead of the items. * Added style unlocking to item details page * Item sets that you own now also appear in the available list in the loadout screen. * Fixed a localization problem in bundle name in the loadout screen. * Fixed techies mines not consistently disappearing on detonation. * Fixed screenshot key not working. * Fixed a crash when playing as Treant. * Fixed a crash that would occur if a friend logged in while you were loading a game. * Fixed a crash when deploying wards. * Decreased video memory usage when loading Steam avatar images. * Fix a bug that prevented changing a profile card slot after it had been set to a trophy. * Windows OpenGL: Fixed a bug with gamma not being restored on exit. * Workshop Tools: Selecting an arcana wearable in the additional preview items will now preview the arcana model in the tool and in game.