- Fixed a particle bug with casting town portal scroll while dropping it into your backpack. - Fixed the selection box on Gyrocoper's Missile of the Gunboat Hegemon. - Fixed the icon on the second style of Luna's Reef Kyte Rider set. - Corrected the expiry date of some TI 7 items from 9/1 to 9/18.
- Fixed a server crash that could happen in the later phases of the Siltbreaker boss fight. - Fixed the exit door in The Odobenus Onslaught sometimes blocking players after the quest was already complete.
* Mask of Madness: Armor reduction increased from -5 to -6 * Mask of Madness: Cooldown increased from 20 to 22 * Helm of the Dominator: Attack Speed Aura increased from 10 to 15 * Force Staff: Cast range reduced from 800 to 750 * Diffusal Blade: Agility reduced from 25/35 to 20/30
* Ancient Apparition: Ice Blast manacost increased from 100/125/150 to 150 * Bane: Base Strength, Agility and Intelligence increased by 1 * Bane: Nightmare cast point reduced from 0.5 to 0.4 * Batrider: Firefly manacost increased from 100 to 125 * Bloodseeker: Rupture manacost increased from 150/200/250 to 200/225/250 * Chen: Hand of God heal increased from 225/350/475 to 250/375/500 * Earthshaker: Fissure cooldown increased from 15 to 18/17/16/15 * Earthshaker: Enchant Totem manacost increased from 20/30/40/50 to 35/40/45/50 * Lich: Chain Frost no longer applies a ministun * Lich: Ice Armor slow from 30% to 24/26/28/30% * Lion: Earth Spike stun duration increased from 1.1/1.6/2.1/2.6 to 1.4/1.8/2.2/2.6 * Lion: Level 20 Talent changed from +8% Spell Amplification to +300 Finger of Death Damage * Lycan: Howl no longer provides a net heal on buff application/loss (always maintains the same HP percentage now) * Nature's Prophet: Base movement speed reduced from 295 to 290 * Nature's Prophet: Sprout flying vision reduced from 750 to 500 * Necrophos: Reaper's Scythe cooldown increased from 90/80/70 to 100 * Necrophos: Ghost Shroud magic resistance penalty increased from -20% to -25% * Nightstalker: Darkness duration reduced from 50 to 40 * Nyx Assassin: Base damage reduced by 3 * Puck: Illusory Orb flying vision reduced from 550 to 450 * Shadow Demon: Level 15 Talent from +8% Spell Amplification to +10% * Shadow Demon: Level 15 Talent from +75 Cast Range to +100 * Skywrath Mage: Mystic Flare manacost reduced from 350/575/800 to 300/550/800 * Skywrath Mage: Level 15 Talent increased from +10% Spell Lifesteal to +15% * Spectre: Haunt illusion damage increased from 30% to 40% * Spirit Breaker: Base movement speed reduced from 290 to 285 * Sven: Stormbolt stun duration reduced from 2 to 1.7/1.8/1.9/2.0 * Sven: Warcry cooldown increased from 34/28/22/16 to 35/30/25/20 * Tiny: Toss manacost reduced from 120 to 90/100/110/120 * Tiny: Grow Scepter attack range bonus increased from 85 to 150 * Undying: Tombstone attacks required increased from 3/4/5/7 to 4/5/6/8 * Venomancer: Plague Wards vision reduced from 1200/800 to 800/800 * Windranger: Shackles duration increased from 1.5/2.25/3/3.75 to 2.0/2.6/3.2/3.8 * Windranger: Shackles cooldown increased from 12 to 18/16/14/12 * Winter Wyvern: Level 15 Talent increased from +20 Movement Speed to +35 * Winter Wyvern: Level 15 Talent increased from +50 Damage to +75 * Wraith King: Reincarnation cooldown reduced from 240/140/40 to 200/120/40 * Wraith King: Level 15 Talent increased from +15 Movement Speed to +30
SILTBREAKER CHANGES * Introduced Adventure Mode, available in Act 1 and Act 2: players start and gain more lives, and enemies have less health and deal less damage. Star rewards, achievements, and Artifacts are disabled in this mode. * 9 new Heroes have been added to the pool of available heroes. * Abaddon has been removed from the pool of available heroes. * Significantly increased the drop rate of many Artifacts. * Artifact drops in game now ensure that all players have a received an Artifact this session and that the Artifact is not a duplicate for that player before switching to a random distribution (was previously entirely random). * Introduced a new type of currency, Artifact Coins. Artifact Coins are persistent between play sessions and are consumed to activate your existing Artifacts in game. They are earned for completing zones and can be found as drops from enemies. Artifacts found during a game do not require a cost in that game, and there is no Act restriction on Artifacts.
* All owners of the International Compendium now have a custom visual effect for ironwood branch that changes its look depending on the phase the tournament is in. * Added a new hero picking UI for spectators * Added a new selectable style the Evolving Progressive Shell to Hermes the Hermit Crab. When selected, every 4 minutes Hermes will upgrade his shell to the next style you have unlocked. * Fixed neutral creeps sometimes having creep aggro when hooked by Pudge to the middle lane