Dec 15, 2010
Product Update - Valve
Updates to Nimbus have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Support for ghosts. The game will save ghost for the best times acquired on levels, hitting G will enable / disable the ghost feature.
- A new Christmas themed world with new levels can be found by going right at the beginning of world 3.
- A new Laser entity, present on the Christmas world.
- Global Average leader board, where the players average time across all levels is ranked globally.
- The soundtracks for the old worlds have been expanded, and the Christmas world features it's own selection of new tracks.
- Better support for analog sticks when playing with a controller, making use of the higher resolution.
Oct 26, 2010
Rock, Paper, Shotgun - firstname.lastname@example.org (Quintin Smith)
RPS reader Andreas “So Powerful” Persson writes to inform us that indie puzzle-racer Nimbus has just been released on Steam for the price of £5.99. £5.99! That’s not even the cost of a book, and as well all know, books aren’t so hot. If a book was on Hot Or Not, how well would it do? Case closed.