Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Dec 15, 2010
Product Update - Valve
Updates to Nimbus have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Support for ghosts. The game will save ghost for the best times acquired on levels, hitting G will enable / disable the ghost feature.
- A new Christmas themed world with new levels can be found by going right at the beginning of world 3.
- A new Laser entity, present on the Christmas world.
- Global Average leader board, where the players average time across all levels is ranked globally.
- The soundtracks for the old worlds have been expanded, and the Christmas world features it's own selection of new tracks.
- Better support for analog sticks when playing with a controller, making use of the higher resolution.
Oct 26, 2010
Rock, Paper, Shotgun - email@example.com (Quintin Smith)
RPS reader Andreas “So Powerful” Persson writes to inform us that indie puzzle-racer Nimbus has just been released on Steam for the price of £5.99. £5.99! That’s not even the cost of a book, and as well all know, books aren’t so hot. If a book was on Hot Or Not, how well would it do? Case closed.