Posts in "All News" channel about:
Hearts of Iron III: Semper Fi
Aug 9, 2010
Product Update - Valve
Updates to Hearts of Iron III: Semper Fi have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Fixed multiple crash bugs, most related to nations being annexed
- Fixed the missing unit model picture bug
- Fixed the Arcade Mode freeze during "Adapting History"
- Fixed the bug with automated HQs below Theatre level suddenly deciding to defend the whole theatre front
- Convoys should no longer ship either fuel or supplies when none are needed in the area
- AI improvements across the board
Product Release - Valve
Purchase now to experience the first expansion to the critically acclaimed Hearts of Iron III. Take charge (or delegate) at any level, from division to nation, through a variety of scenarios.