Change Log: 16.March.2011
v.18.104.22.168 / v.22.214.171.124
- Ace's High Level
- KillerBee and AngelFire plane
Change Log: 3.March.2011
v.126.96.36.199 / v.188.8.131.52
DEMO UPDATE - The Demo on steam has finally been given much needed love!
The demo is now up to date with the main version of the game, the biggest change of which is
that it now includes a tutorial mode!
- New weapon configs added for new craft
- New tracer visuals for Machine Gun and Vulcan (better visibility in multiplayer)
- Localization framework for other languages
- Multiplayer chat supports more special characters.
- Transparency for level icons
- Plane selection changed to deal with more incoming planes.
- Host checks if player is known on low level network list before handling messages
- Undefined string when selecting an already-in-use key (in controls options)
- Mouse cursor now shows during loading screen
- Typo on Credits page
- Problems with spaces in swift cockpit mesh fixed.
- Issues with missing faces on volcano rocks.
- Joining a server running old gods now correctly shows the mini level icon
- Ability text clipping on plane selection / help.
- Steam crash in spawnPlayer() (Steam error ID 27876457)
- Problem with back button from level selection to main screen (bug 5976)
- A crash sometimes caused by a dead-lock in Input Manager
- Mouse Cursor navigation by x-joypad works again
- Unicode characters were wrongly converted to text event
- Super-charge consumption when unlimited boost for loop, immelman as well as for barrel-roll
- Deleted some obsolete graphics files
- Crash when doing QuickMatch->Cancel->QuickMatch
- Keyboard/Joypad initial settings
- Vulcan damage increased by 300%
- Machine Gun damage increased by 300%
- Machine Gun and Viper only now fire 1 bullet at a time (down from 3)
- Increased Samnite health by 25 points (both normal and boosted health)
- Visual improvements to Old Gods Sea bed
- Added greener sand for Old Gods
- Disabled some memory checks
- Resized a suspect Shambhala skin
- Resized menu screen texture assets
- Resized Splash screen
- MOTD can now take some basic HTML