Dear Customers: Earlier in this month, Weixi Games, the developer of Blood Code, has officially announced its dissolution. Currently, the Blood Code on Steam is running and maintaining by ZiX Solutions. So despite Weixi's dissolution, you can still buy Blood Code on Steam and get its farther update files. If you need more detailed information, please contact ZiX Solutions. Thanks.
● Adjusted props synthetic formula: ■ Gift and bolster are the compulsory items for props synthetic. ■ Luxury gifts and humble gifts will be selected during props synthetic progress. ■ Each costume has its own synthetic formula now, instead of random formula. ■ If you synthesizing a costume that you already have, then it will be synthesized as another props.
● Remade the tutorial system. Now you can choose different module to get the tutorial you need. ● Tooltips were added on bookmark and schedule in schedule interface. ● Locke's phone number is a default item in the new game with a gift. ● Adjusted props synthetic interface to make the button more obvious. ● Fairy Pupil's tips were added to relevant interfaces. ● Adjusted shortcut keys of the Log system. ● Try to make the mouse icon's size could automatically fit the screen when initialing game or adjusting resolution. ● Temporarily repaired the problems of log disable and character's voice lost after data load before version 1.13. * Cancelled the data saving function that temporarily closed in the last version. * If you already suffered this problem before version 1.12, we are sorry that it may not be repaired. ● Fixed other bugs.
In addition, we received some feedbacks about this new game. Now we officially announce that ZiX Solutions has not involved in the development of this game and therefore cannot provide any technical support and customer service. We are glad to help but we have no right to do that, so please seek technical support and customer service directly from the Weixi Games. Thanks.
Recently we received several feedbacks, suggest the log system may run out of order due to some unknown reasons. After a detailed investigation, we find the problem is caused by one error command during data saving process. We have already report this bug to Ren'Py Engine, but until now we haven't got an answer yet.
Before Ren'Py Engine officially fix this bug, in order to avoid anything trouble for you, we temporarily shut down part of the game’s saving system, including: ● Interface of weekend's dormitory ● Interface of item purchasing ● Interface of magic house In addition to these, menu function shall be closed during dormitory's scenario. You can reopen in other scenario.
If you already suffered relevant problems, we are really sorry about that. But we got no idea to recover your save data before Ren'Py Engine officially provide any solution. Now we are doing our best to cooperate with Ren'Py Engine, wish to settle this problem as early as we can. Please keep patient, thanks.
Community Announcements - ZiX Solutions Nanjing Dept.
● Due to the difficulty of unlocking the achievement "Forever Alone" and other conflicts, entering Locke's route now has a proper favor requirement. ● Since the requirements of the achievement "Deep Down in the Lake" appears to be too strict, a new option is added to a certain branch point, which will instantly unlock the achievement once chosen, meanwhile the former unlocking method still remains. ● Updated Ren'Py engine to 126.96.36.199. ● Fixed other bugs.
Tip for 64-bit Ubuntu users: The latest Steam Beta Client may have solved the Steam Runtime issue.
● Updated some English translation. ● Updated Ren'Py engine to 6.99.12.
* To all 64-bit Ubuntu users: If you cannot start your game after updating Steam client recently, please make sure you update Steam client and game client to the latest version, in most cases the issue won’t occur again. If the issue remains, it is still caused by Steam Runtime. It is most likely that your Steam client have crashed during its installation, due to the issue of Steam Runtime. Currently there is no official solution to it, to run the game, you can: 1. Run ‘BloodCode.sh’ from game root folder, OR 2. Enter the following command in Ubuntu terminal (you’ll have to do it every time you start Steam) LD_PRELOAD='/usr/$LIB/libstdc++.so.6 /usr/$LIB/libgcc_s.so.1 /usr/$LIB/libxcb.so.1 /usr/$LIB/libgpg-error.so' /usr/bin/steam