Thank you for supporting us, everyone! As a reminder, if you own Winged Sakura: Mindy's Arc on Steam, Mindy and Minzy will make an appearance near endgame in Winged Sakura: Demon Civil War. The two additional characters are exclusive to you guys only! Both Mindy and Minzy also has updated sprites (brand new illustrations.)
Interested in seeing more Mindy and Minzy!? We have a new unannounced game: 'Winged Sakura: Demon Civil War,' estimated to be released on Steam on Thursday, December 8th, 2016. The official store page is not up yet, but we do have a screenshot to share with you guys!
It's a turn-based RPG! If you own Winged Sakura: Mindy's Arc on Steam, Mindy and Minzy will visit you in Winged Sakura: Demon Civil War with their new illustrated sprite from our large project and give you a little sneak peak on what our large project is about. They will also join your party and become playable characters.
We plan to offer something special in each of our new released games as loyalty offer, such as playable characters, fun items, or bonus events/quests, so there's always a benefit of owning all our games!
Thank you all for your support and we hope to have your continued support. More information about Winged Sakura: Demon Civil War will be revealed at a later date.
- Price of Ores decreased by 40% - Price of Enchant Stones decreased by 40% - Price of Sakura Flowers decreased by 50% - Price of Crafting Recipes greatly decreased
Additional Gameplay Options
Before starting a level, there are now two checkboxes for two additional gameplay options. Please note these options reset after restarting the game.
- A checkbox to disable S-Pause to allow players to challenge themselves in Easy, Normal, or Hard mode to never ever pause the game - A checkbox to reduce enemy movement speed by 25% for players who have a difficult time keeping up with the game
Combining both options will now allow players to play a simpler version of "Insane Mode".
Please note that the new options will only work after the Prologue and does not work on bosses or Survival Mode.
- Mystic Squirrels can no longer immobilize a lane. Slow is now capped at 80%
End-game Bug fix
WARNING - SPOILER FOR ANYONE WHO HAS NOT BEATEN THE GAME! - Fixed a bug where Grim Reaper can kill Cecilia while she's in her "flying' state using his Scythe's Reaper attack. Grim Reaper will now automatically target a new enemy if she's "flying".
- Improved Magicat's AI -- Leapie is now Magicat's lowest target priority. If other enemy Spirits are within range, Magicat will now automatically target them instead. -- Magicat will now do 0 damage to Leapie --- Leapie can still get healed from Magicat's lightning if Magicat target's an enemy Spirit that is close to Leapie. - The new Magicat AI can be disabled by turning "Friendly Magicat" off via in-game options. By default, it is automatically turned on.
Please note that the new Magicat AI is automatically disabled for the changing target tutorial.
- Crafting recipe's price decreased from 1/2 of original item's price to 1/10 of original item's price - Item sell values increased from 35% to 50% - Bag's price decreased by 65%
Beside the "Add to Cart" there's a "Download Demo" button. Got friends that wanted to try the game on Steam? Now they can!
A player recommended the Gallery feature to re-view CGs and we thought it was a good idea, so we quickly implemented this feature. The "Gallery" button is only visible to those who has beaten the game on the main menu. It's a quick implementation, but it'll definitely satisfy those who has beaten the game and wanted to see all the CGs without having to repeat the story.
- Fixed Enchanting Pro. It will now proc the Steam Achievement after enchanting an SSS item to +10 or above - Fixed Mindy's Savior. It will now proc the Steam Achievement after obtaining 31 achievements. -- If you have 31 achievements before the patch, load the game, go to your profile, and click on the "Achievement" tab to proc Mindy's Savior
- Fixed second boss's jumping and attack glitch where he could get stuck and not move - Fixed a equipping tutorial crash -- Occurs when player swaps out a character during the Equipping Spirit tutorial instead of equipping Leapie on an empty slot - Plus many minor fixes
- Added the following text to help users remember that they can assign and remove skill points -- "LClick = Assign Skill" -- "RClick = Remove Skill" - Replaced the "H" button with "E" button, short for "Equip". - Fixed skill tutorial bug that occurs when user obtains 3 skill points before skill tutorial
EQUIPPING SKILL UI
- "Assign Skills" is now reworded to "Drag to Equip Skills"
- Replaced the "H" button with "E" button, short for "Equip".
EQUIPPING SPIRITS UI
- "Assign Spirits" is now reworded to "Drag to Equip Spirits"
- Fixed enchanting tutorial bug -- It will now offer a free enchanting upgrade to any items you wish to upgrade as long as it's at +0. If the item has already been enchanted, the tutorial will end
- The game will now only auto save after you complete a level. - Fixed a game breaking bug where you can break the chain of story events by loading an auto save file
- Fixed multiple typos
- Nerfed Green Crossbow's attack from 17/17 to 4/4. -- 17/17 was a mistake and extremely OP
- Fix a bug that occurs when user repeats level 1 and triggers level 2 story dialogue - Fix a bug that occurs when user equips green bow before enchanting tutorial - Fix typo "Cherry Blossom Pedals" to "Cherry Blossom Petals" - Fix Winged Sakura: Mindy's Arc - Soundtrack. Now works with Steam Music Player
For those who supported us by buying our OST:
Due to our mistake, all OST owners will need to update an additional 200MB. We're sorry for the poor delivery of our soundtracks. We didn't realize our tracks were missing metadata and an album art. Our OST has now been fixed and is now compatible with Steam Music Player. I hope you'll forgive us! Sorry!
Thank you for supporting us and I hope everyone is enjoying the game!