We are excited to announce that Syder Arcade is now part of the 9th Humble Bundle for PC and Android! Paying above the average, you will get nine DRM free games for PC and Android. All the games in the bundle are available on Steam and you are free to choose how much you want to pay for all of them.
We also just released a small patch to fix some achievement bugs reported by the users. The patch includes:
- “Death Dealer III” and “Dodge This” achievements fix;
- Fixed a bug that was preventing some enemy waves to spawn in Shield Nebula and War Stories levels;
- Unepic “baby dragons” pods have now slightly less health;
- Overseer wraiths pods now fire orange bullets instead of white bullets;
- The Overseer has now a “cast” animation when firing its special weapon.
In the next few days, we will finally align Syder Arcade version on all the other platforms to the Steam release. We will release a bigger update that includes new content and fixes very soon, so follow us on Facebook, Twitter to know what’s coming next.
Syder Arcade is 75% off for the rest of the week and what better occasion to announce a new community challenge? The rules are simple, the final prize is a big one: new in-game content! If this tweet will be retweeted at least 100 times before January 27th we will introduce in the next update a new spaceship.
You can find more information (and you can help us choose an awesome name for the ship) in the apposite thread!
This quick uptate fixes a few bugs and glitches on the Pc version.
Mac version coming in a few days.
- Pressing ESC during level briefing could cause to abort the campaing mode
- Inverted axis on some joypad/controllers. The game should now understand the correct direction
- Controller configuration should display better instructions
- Random exception/error on last level
- Text running out of messageboxes
- Facepalm achievement given when exiting immediately from missions
- Sometimes the leaderboard interface did not disappear
- The "connecting" message did not disappear on leaderboards when connection was not available
- Overlapping text on leaderboards
- Minimap not showing new enemies after few minutes
- Increased joypad deadzone in menus
- Pressing "Special weapon" key on mission start, could cause the camera to do crazy stuff
- Arrows enemy indicator moving randomly
- Disappearing bullets in survival mode
- Fixed some typos and translations
Killing zombies never gets old, but sometimes you just need a break.
Get back to some serious old-school gaming with Syder Arcade! Syder Arcade is a love letter to Amiga games of the 90s, no coins, no upgrade grinding, just your tenacity and a motherload of alien invaders.
Syder Arcade is a free scrolling, multi directional shoot 'em up, an uncompromised old-school experience, furious, challenging, and straightforward. This game will bring you back in time, when bulky starships were cool and games were about player skill and swearing madly at your computer.