Iesabels' Internet connectivity is experiencing temporary problems. Due to the complexity of the issues, repairing it is time consuming and not easy. We are working to fix the issue but for the time being you may not be able to play in the co-op mode. We anticipate to fix the issue within 2 months. Single Player mode works flawlessly and you can slash monsters in the campaign.
Steam version of Iesabel gets an exclusive bonus - the soundtrack from the game.
To access it, please go to your Steam game library in the Steam client, find Iesabel, right click on the name and press preferences. In the newly opened window choose the 'LOCAL FILES' tab and click browse local files. In there you'll find a folder named OST and you will find a set of mp3s in there. Have a pleasant listening! :)
This new update to Iesabel brings set of new features, improvements and fixes.
- Six new missions added to act I and II (3 each)
- Added animations to make certain locations feel more „alive”
- Steam Cloud game save integrated
- 48 new achievements added
- Improvements to multiplayer options
- Fixed issues in higher levels of difficulty when the loot and potions were shitty
- Every garden in Act III was revamped to eliminate invisible walls
- Improvements to Witch animation so that she no longer walks „weirdly”
We addressed all of the annoying bugs and most of the minor ones, as well as added few improvements suggested by the community. Our next target is improving the game in regards of multiplayer, adding more Steam features like achievements or cloud and improving the visual fidelity.
Here is the list of changes.
- Fixed the issue when you killed the foes in Oasis before taking the appropriate quest, that prevented from progressing
- Fixed the issue where if the game crashed in Revolt quest, Ezdrash lost his dialogue
- Medium difficulty gear and potions now scale correctly
- Players joining the multiplayer game can no longer spawn infinite minions
- Last invisible walls in Lower Gardens
- Other minor fixes like: Stash „buy more space”text not showing on the button; lowering HP of barrels, binding ESC button to more menus etc, showing HP/MP bar when using Pillar of Doom, etc.
- Mouse scroll responsible for camera zoom
- Witch can attack with left mouse button
- Better sound feedback when changing gear
- Names of drop on the ground stack instead of overlapping for better readability
- Improvements to the crafting menu to make it more clear and intuitive
- New background in the menu
- Minor improvements to GUI
In the times of darkness, only the mightiest of heroes can save the world. Stand out against the evil all by yourself in epic single player mode, or form an unstoppable team with up to 7 of your friends in an extraordinary co-op mode. Swarms of bloodthirsty monsters, loads of epic gear to collect, dozens of skills to obtain. Grab your sword and fling yourself into action now!