Clickteam is proud to partner with Mouldy Toof Studios to bring to you the Fusion made Metroidvania styled game "Spud's Quest" to Steam. Spud's Quest is an adventure game for Windows that draws its inspiration from the classic games of yesteryear, most notably the Dizzy, Zelda, and Metroid series. Taking on the role of Spud and his friend Prince Charming, you journey to uncover four ancient elemental essences, which have the power to remove an evil curse bestowed upon the royal family. To learn more about this game and get your copy on Steam, visit:
Partnering with its creative user base, Clickteam has commenced an exciting new publishing programme. We are providing Fusion 2.5 developers with new and valuable distribution opportunities in both the Steam Client and on our brand new content site, Clickstore http://clickstore.clickteam.com . We have always striven as a company to enable easy game and app creation for everyone. As a result, our large user base is firmly rooted in the indie community and spirit. By providing these fantastic publishing opportunities to select developers, Clickteam hopes to help them in achieving success both critically and commercially. If you have created a title with Fusion and would like help or information on publishing to Steam and the ClickStore, please contact us at email@example.com
Here are just a few of the slated future releases...
Join the millions of Adobe Flash content creators with Clickteam’s SWF/Flash Export Module! Now you can create content using our amazing set of creation tools, Fusion 2.5 and The Games Factory 2 instead of having to master difficult actionscript or confusing editors.
Create your content using our drag and drop visual interface and intuitive event editor. Then once you are ready to test your creation, hit the build button and our tools create the SWF file and test html page for you to try out in your browser.
Create banners, games or interactive website content with ease.
Today is the launch of our brand new asset store where Clickteam Fusion 2.5 users can buy and download graphics, sounds, music, games, extension modules and more for use with the tool.
Users can also use the store as a platform to sell their items. Users get a 70% share of the sale price (which they determine) and Clickteam takes care of the shop, delivery, payment processing and fees. We hope this will become a central hub for our users and a great way to get your work out there.
Long time Clickteam user, Strife, has just released his epic Sonic like "Freedom Planet" to Steam for PC!
The game is described as such, "We've mixed together dozens of the best gameplay elements of 90s-style Japanese platformers such as Sonic's speed, Mega Man's combat prowess and Gunstar Heroes' insane boss fights. We'd love it if you could help us battle the nefarious Lord Brevon and his army of shade troopers!"
Check out the game now! Made in Clickteam Fusion 2.5
One of our users has kindly nominated us on this survey on Slant.com (thanks Matt Lucas!) If you are a Fusion fan then head on over and let the world know! With all of our fantastic dedicated users out there we should make the top spot in no time! We appreciate your incredible support!
Over the weekend we released to you our valued users a update to Clickteam Fusion 2.5. Build 282.00 ads some new features and provides a bunch of fixes, check them out below!
Build 282.0 - Change log
- Editor: fixed a crash on Steam when you select the Windows Explorer tool
- Editor: fixed a conversion issue for MMF 1 applications
- iOS: fixed a bug causing some objects to be deleted in the previous build - note: this might "unfix" a bug that was supposedly fixed, but I don't know which one.
- The Xbox Gamepad object is now included in the main product
Build 281.9 - Change log
- iOS Store object / Windows runtime: crash in comparisons with the LastErrorString and LastErrorNumber expressions
- iOS: Fixed crash in iOS store object
- iOS: Fixed “Destroy if too far from frame area” option kill-zone
- iOS: Fixed fast loops being triggered twice if the frame had a fade-in transition
- iOS: Fixed multiple touch crash if touching the screen many times during a transition
- iOS: Fixed backdrops on the bottom layer not showing up in a transition if a scroll event was used at the start of the frame
- iOS: Fixed compiler issues on pre-iOS7 SDK’s (GameController)
- iOS: Fixed crash in physics system
- iOS: Added missing numeric version of Easing object ‘Move object’ action
Build 281.8 - Change log
- Editor: when you create a new path movement, the initial speed was set to 0 (since the build 281.4)
- All runtimes: crash when you launch objects with a physical movement and you quit the frame or application before those objects are deleted
- Android: Fix in platform movement, moving to left was slower than moving to right.
Build 281.7 - Change log
- Editor: links in the welcome page are now opened in the default browser.
- Editor: Fix in new All Boxed Up tutorial
- Editor: FGL Html5 object didn't appear in the object list on some machines
- Editor: FGL Flash object caused compilation errors
- Editor / Android: an old version of the Android object was installed by the previous beta versions, causing crashes in the event editor
- Editor / SWF: Mochiads options have been removed and the 'Use Mochiads' option is automatically unchecked when you load a MFA.
- Android: new fix in accelerometer
Build 281.6 - Change log
- General UI: can't open help from the new startup screen
- Windows stand-alone apps: removed a debug message box forgotten in the build 281.5
Build 281.5 - Change log
- General UI: crash at start on some machines due to the welcome page
- Action list editor: you are no longer allowed to paste full events (conditions + actions) or groups
- Windows runtime: in frames with more than 8192 "real" event lines (other than comments) the first event lines were overwritten but the lines above 8191 at runtime
- Windows Runtime / Developer version: language not written to the EXE file properties when "Compress the runtime" is not selected
- Android: fix in accelerometer
Have been waiting for a sale of Clickteam's Fusion 2.5 or the Developer upgrade? Or maybe you have been hoping that the exporters would go on sale? Well now is your chance. We have participated in the Steam summer sale with reduced prices on CF 2.5 and all DLC's between the 19th and 30th of Jun!
Are you working on something interesting or cool in Clickteam Fusion. We want to hear about it. We love to showcase awesome projects made in the tool and help the author get some more attention to project. Fill out this form and we will do our best to spread the word!
Clickteam is happy to announce full access to our community site for Steam users of our tool. We have leveraged the Steam API for our community site over at Clickteam.com. You can now enter your Steam ID on the following link...
And it will register your Clickteam products you have on Steam to you Clickteam.com account. This will allow you to have access to the owners areas of the forums for support reserved for product owners. It will also allow you access to the bugbox for bug reporting and tracking.
Please note you will need to register a account on community.clickteam.com before using the above link. Please let us know if you have any questions.
If you haven't tried Clickteam Fusion 2.5 yet now is your chance with our Free Weekend promotion on Steam! If you a Steam user who doesn't have CF2.5 yet you can download in your Steam Client and try it till sunday.