STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
Ah, a tropical getaway! Sun, sand, surf, and speeding through loop-de-loops into corkscrews at 300mph until you sick up your sangria. That’s the fun offered by Trackmania 2 Lagoon [official site], which launched today. The latest in Nadeo’s wonderfully silly racing series takes the tropical environment from 2016’s Trackmania Turbo and whacks it into the interconnected ecosystem of Trackmania 2, bringing new modes and whatnot too. It looks like a good time. Check out the launch trailer. … [visit site to read more]
For the people who would like the key points, here is what Hylis thinks they are:
- Unlimited demo for any title with less than 100 online players
- Super setup that enable to simply invite on a custom title
- 3d models can be added into maps under some constraints, and I think it's really great for TM!
- ShootMania "Power Up!" operation that is upcoming really soon.
- No more info yet on Trackmania & Maniaplanet 4 next steps, but we are in great shape and with great ambitions!