- Fixed a shared memory read issue.
- Fixed a qualifying issue that was causing player to start at wrong grid spot.
- Fixed an issue with AI in pitlane.
- Fixed wrong data display frame showing on AI cars when changing to an opponent cockpit.
- Fixed a crash that was occurring while generating opponents.
- Fixed a crash that was occurring in multiplayer for some players when game was trying to get the best sector time.
- Fixed black screen when using Dekon monza on triple screen resolutions.
- Updated localization.
Due to car physics changes, it is advised to reset Car Setups and Steering Settings to their default values.
Due to the downshift prevention implementation we have cleared all the leaderboards.
Game: - Added new content that will be released very soon.
- Downshift prevention logic implemented. Sequential gearbox will refuse to downshift if revs are going to end up above the limiter. H-Pattern gearbox will try and engage the gear and fail until revs are lower.
- Tyres of the DTM 2015 cars will pick up Dirt & Gravel when driving off-track, reducing grip on the affected tyres until they’re clean again. Game will play a sound effect of pebbles hitting the car body that will reduce as tyres become clean again.
- Added new things in Shared Memory block. Check our forum for details and link to updated github rep.
- Removed exclusivity of certain Experiences. All content is now accessible and usable in the main R3E.
- Added a new argument “-disableReplay” that can be added in Launch options on steam to disable replay recording.
- Fixed an issue where you start in the wrong car when number of cars is more than the visible cars set in options.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to select each car when number of cars is more than the visible cars set in options.
- Improved random grid position so it’s now really random.
- Implemented a new shadow system that improves performance and visuals.
- Fixed an issue with time left where it was returning the session duration if the session hadn’t started yet.
- Fixed an issue with drivetrain wobbling out of control when in Novice or when TC is 100%
- Fixed so the shifts without clutch in semiautomatic transmissions are damage free.
- Fixed an issue in audio where the coast backfire sound wasn’t stopping in some cases.
- Fixed an issue with cars behaving jerky in novice mode by smoothening the brake and throttle changes when brake assist is applied.
- Fixed an issue with the TV cameras where you could see a couple of seconds of a wrong one.when switching to TV Cam.
- Allowed use of handbrake regardless of track being hillclimb or not
- Various HUD tweaks on areas where text would often not fit the given frame/field.
- Optimized motion blur
- Made changes how frequency and damping are affected by gear ratios, to increase oscillation effect in higher gears
- Removed oscillation from differential distribution on driven wheels, to normalize torque output a bit
- Added an option to load opponent cockpits (Video/Custom Settings)
- Reverted a drivetrain tweak that was done to differential torque
- Fixed an issue where the order on the left hand side of position bar was reversed.
- Fixed an issue where the shortened names were being used despite having enough space for it in the position bar.
- Tweaked G25 & G27 FFB values in default profiles.
- Fixed DRS animation not working after rewinding in replays.
- Fixed game video playback issues that were causing the experience menus to get slow and sluggish after a while.
- Fixed an issue where the players could not resume their lap if they opened the pause menu after session timer reached 0.
Multiplayer - Added full name, total time, finish status and lap information such as time, position and pit stop status to race result logs.
- Fixed a crash that occurred to everyone in the race if one of the participants had a name longer than 32 characters which was exceeding the buffer and causing issues in replay creation.
- Fixed an issue with players not seeing each other outside of P2P zone.
- Fixed mp dedi front end not loading properly on Internet Explorer.
Audio & Physics & AI & Camera
Aquila CR 1 Sports GT
- Physics update, now mounted with a 4.0L V8 BMW M60 engine
- Physics update, now have actual Silhouette specs
- Canhard R51: 3.5L V6 normally aspirated (New sound!)
- Canhard R52: 2.5L Inline-5 Turbo charged
- Cougar C14-1: 1.8L Inline-4 Turbo charged
- Cougar C14-2: 3.0L V6 Turbo charged
BMW M1 Procar
- Massive physics update
- Massive physics update
AUDI 90 QUATTRO:
- External sounds improved and pitch note increased
- Merged cut rules between amateur, novice and get real
- Tuned AI speed for latest code changes
- Fixed bad AI behaviour in the exit of hairpin
- Tweaked AI logic to limit wall-hitting behavior
- A selection of cars have received additional onboard cameras (accessible with HOME key)
- Zolder: reduced bumps
- Curbs tweaked and adjusted (they were way too high)
- Gravel texture update
- Ravenol is now the sponsor on the oil bottle on pitbuilding
- Fixed some fences clipping into ground
- Fixed missing collisions with fence between T12-13 and also at entry of pitlane
- Removed unsafe escape road in the middle of the Raidillon
- Adjusted and added some missing road entries/runoffs and some green curbs.
- Tweaked height of some curbs.
- Added marshals at pit entry
- Tweaked blend stripes.
- Various bug fixes and changes
- Some performance boost by fixing the 2d audience that was casting shadows and optimizing some meshes. Also fixed some steel fence collisions
- Moscow: Performance optimization
- Silhouette class: New colors
- Mercedes C63 DTM 2015: Added Dekra sticker on side rear windows
- Corvette Greenwood: Fixes to visual damage model
- Nissan Silvia: Fixed visuals for front brake calipers
- Audi V8 DTM: Fixed tail lights
- Volvo 240: Filled some hole in cockpit
- BMW 635 CSI: Hip replacement for the driver so his feet don't clip through the floor
- Citroen C Elysee 2014: Side mirrors UV’s were not straight
Portal & Backend - Default livery is no longer forced upon purchase. Player can now choose a livery to go with the car.
- Cleared all the leaderboard due to physics changes and downshift prevention implementation.
- Removed season passes from portal and the checks associated with them.
- Removed Pixlr screenshot editing tool.
- Changed so that all the external URL’s are opened externally (new tab in a browser, steam browser in game).
- Shortened the registration form by removing some fields.
- Various fixes to the championship in portal.
- Fixed a small exploit that allowed players to use an unpurchased car after leaving test drive.
- Fixed user not getting redirected from the experience after a competition, if he/she did not own the experience.
- Fixed horizontal scrollbar appearing on purchase popups.
- Added subcategories in cart.
- Tidied up purchased content page.
- Fixed some resolution and refresh rate related issues that were causing problems specifically for players using Windows 10.
- Game now correctly starts in full screen if the monitor is 59hz, instead of starting in safe resolution. Please note Windows 10 seems to sometimes pass certain 60hz monitors as 59hz even if it states 60 in the system.
- Added additional logging functionalities to catch in-game browser issues.
Game: - Fixed an issue in spectator mode where the wrong slot was sometimes assigned.
- Reverted the change that made full screen off by default.
- Changed it so that if the full screen mode fails to initialize, the game starts in a windowed mode with a safe resolution 1280x720.
- Added additional logging for resolution related issues.
Fixed an issue with symbolic links causing menu assets to not show.
AI, & Camera - Zandvoort - Modified TV cameras for GP layout.
- Mazda Laguna Seca - Fixed cut track detection for T1 and pit exit area. This was being exploited in the leaderboards and the currently ongoing Thrustmaster sponsored competition. The leaderboards (including the competition leaderboard) for this track have been wiped clean.
Art - Oschersleben - Fixed a collision issue with pitlane objects.
- Shanghai - Performance optimizations.
- Zolder - Various art fixes and windmills mentioned in previous patch notes are now properly in.
New Content - Prepared the game for upcoming releases and sponsored competitions.
Game: - Added Fanatec V2 support and default controller profiles.
- Added numerous additions to the Shared Memory to provide more data to 3rd party developers.
- Added individual controller profiles for different Fanatec rims.
- Implemented support so Fanatec rev-light works by default.
- Implemented Fanatec LED display support with following options:
- S-G Speed + Gear
- S Speed
- G Gear
- F Fuel
- POS Position
- OFF Off
- Added a new keybinding option for Fanatec LED Display cycle in secondary functions.
- Added a “Random” setting to Time of Day selection.
- Fixed a crash that could occur with older replays.
- Fixed an issue where cars would randomly lose body parts while watching replays.
- Fixed an issue where car shadows would sometimes stop moving.
- Fixed so that the Vehicle Settings apply when set in pause menu.
- Fixed an issue with loading screen popping up one frame between title and splash screen.
- Improved car shadows
- Improved shadow split performance
- Fixed a crash that was occurring at the end of hillclimb tracks.
- Added additional logging to catch resolution related errors.
- Added additional logging to catch potential ffb/physics issues.
- Fixed an issue where the server difficulty was not matching with what was showing in-game.
- Fixed having 2 “Continue to Results” in pause menu in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue that could cause path to user documents be wrong.
- Fixed Player name and End of Session text not fitting the overlay.
- Fixed an issue where the car was moving at start if gear is engaged.
- Fixed AI in main path braking for cars that are slowing down while entering pitlane.
- Fixed a potential AI distance error for cars to the left/right on different paths.
- Changed default steering lock for gamepads from 13 to 8.
- Updated some values on all gamepad default profiles.
- Deployed code support for upcoming spectator mode (more information to be released later on the forum)
Multiplayer - Dedicated: Added result reports (basic version in json and xml format, additional data will be included later).
- Dedicated: Added options to upload reports to ftp and http.
AI, Physics & Audio - Touring Classics physics overhaul. This class now matches performance with DTM 1992.
- Decreased gearshift backfire amount on some turbo cars
- Gumpert Apollo gearshift backfires adjusted
- P4/5 Competizione new internal sounds
- Removed the ability to use traction control in Touring Classics
- Sachsenring - Fixed AI car hitting pitwall under ai control during pitstops.
- Sachsenring - Merged cut track rules across all difficulty levels.
Art: - Reduced quantity of advertisement boards around most of the tracks, and moved some around so it all looks more like it belongs.
- Zolder: added windmills in the distance
- RaceRoom Hillclimb: Deleted animated 2D flags, replaced audience with some more high polygons bodies, replaced 2D audience with new ones
- Lakeview Hillclimb: Deleted animated 2D flags, replaced audience with some more highpolygons bodies, replaced 2D audience with new ones.
- Chevrolet Dekon Monza - Fixed some heavy glare on interior windows.
- Various livery tweaks to DTM 2015 cars (available only through the DTM Virtual Championship)
Portal: - Added VIP Drivers directory in portal which will list all the VIP drivers.
- Optimized login flow by removing redundant user page load before redirecting to menus.
- Added failover on MW timeouts.
- Added additional checks for store transaction fails.
- Fixed an issue with user content cache which was getting invalidated after adding price to a new content.
- Fixed discounts not being considered for second pack in the cart.
- Fixed an issue with user content cache which was getting invalidated after adding a a new content.
- Fixed discounts not being considered for second pack in the cart.
- Fixed an issue where some transactions were remaining pending and not getting completed.
- Optimized loading times for user content.
- Optimized loading times for web menus.
- Fixed a caching issue that was causing image assets not to load correctly on some browsers such as Safari.