STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Total conversions are like mods, except so ambitious they never get released. Ho ho!> A little bit of 1999 mod community humour there. They’re also sometimes mods that completely change the face and function of game, bending its every part in service of some new purpose. That’s what Paradox want to support more of across all their games, and to that end they’ve released a 3D model exporting tool alongside a new developer diary discussing modding for their upcoming procedural space strategy game, Stellaris. It looks hot like that sun.
- Reworked Coalitions into Defensive Pacts:
- Renamed Infamy to Threat, and Coalition to Defensive Pact
- Defensive Pacts are entirely Defensive and will never launch Offensive wars against the target
- Coalition/Defensive Pact Mapmode now only shows the Defensive Pacts against selected Realms
- Split up defensive pacts based on religious groups
- Threat level controls the size of realms which are allowed to join defensive pacts to protect themselves from a threat
- Threat level controls how far away realms can be in order to join in defensive pacts
- AI Realms with equal or greater troop strength than a target will never join Defensive Pacts against them
- Your own religious group have a lower defensive pact distance
- As a Realm's threat increases, the different Defensive Pacts will be willing to work together to contain them.
- Updated Threat alert tooltip with detailed information
- Maximum Threat from a single source capped at 100%
- Maximum threat from a province capped at 15%
- Minimum threat from a province set to 2%
- Minimum monthly threat decay set to 0.21%
- Maximum monthly threat decay set to 0.4%
- Claims for yourself now only gives 85% threat.
- Claims for someone else now only gives 50% threat.
- Dejure claim for yourself now only gives 50% threat.
- Dejure claim for someone else now only gives 30% threat.
- Liberate nomad duchy generates only 75% of threat
- Battle and Retreat changes:
- Made battles give 25% more warscore, to get battle warscore closer to what it was before the casualty reduction
- Won battle vs hosts give twice the warscore
- Shattered retreat no longer count distance through sea or wasteland
- Added attrition during shattered retreat
- Shattered armies ignore leader attrition reduction
- Shattered retreat now considers province size (through movement cost) when computing distance to target
- Looters who shatter won't be able to loot that province's owner for a while anymore
- Looters will shatter to their boats if they can
- Total Warscore from battles capped at 75% for attacker
- Shattered retreat favors slightly coastal provinces adjacent to boats you can embark in
- Added faction to force abdication of kings and emperors
- Fixed game over caused by daughters running away and becoming mercenaries
- Added events for skilled educators to influence children during adolescence
- Added a button for playing the next song
- Added a setting for ignoring context sensitive music (ie regardless of culture and if being in war or not).
- Added additional favor events
- Added Groom an Heir ambition
- Fixed instant OOS between different platforms
- AI no longer transforms matrilineal betrothal into regular marriages (and vice versa)
- No longer possible to break betrothal set up as from a favor
- Added new law, Council Authority
- Added character modifier Rejecting Seduction Attempts
- Characters with Rejecting Seduction Attempts can not be targeted by the seduce decision
- Added options to seduction targets to ask seducers to go away
...and lots of smaller updates. Read full patch notes here!