- PC / Mac / Linux
- Launch price $12.75 / €12.75 (normally $14.99 / €14.99)
- Six hour campaign
- Voiced by Mark Dodson (Star Wars and Gremlins)
- Speedrun and Single Credit modes
- Dozens of leaderboards
Stay tuned for the launch trailer, which will be released on Tuesday.
With so many games on Steam, it's difficult to reach you when our new game launches. Putting it in your Wishlist allows us to communicate directly with you, so if you're interested, please help us out!
It's time to learn more about Toki Tori 2+'s back story! We've enhanced the experience by adding Telepathic Ancient Frogs that guide you through the story and can help out where needed, now also in Polish and Chinese!
After more than 15 years of hard work and gallons of blood, sweat and tears, we have decided that RIVE will be Two Tribes’ final game. For this occasion we've created a brand new trailer, which you can see below. Feel free to share it with your readers, friends and family.
We're committed to making RIVE the best game we've ever made, and will support it as we've always supported our games, but we won't make a new one after that.
See you in September when RIVE launches, feel free to add it to your wishlist!
We're almost ready to launch a new update to Toki Tori 2+ (PC only for now), but we're not quite sure if everything with regards to the saved data works. Would you mind helping us out by testing the new update before it goes live?
WARNING: Might corrupt your data!
If you are okay with this, here's what we'd like you to do:
- Start up the game so you know where you left off.
- Back up your saved data from Toki Tori 2+
- Enter this code to enable the beta Axd235Dhy12SftvZIt
- Start up the game and see if it remembered your progress, tokidex, songs learned.
- If so: report here! :)
- If not, back up your saved data again both the first and the second backup to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
It's been a while since we released the announcement trailer for our upcoming shooter game RIVE. Time to show you some new footage!
We’ve been relatively quiet lately, but we’ve been super busy visiting a number of expositions to demo RIVE. We’ve been to Gamescom, Tokyo Game Show, INDIGO and the EGX. In the meantime we obviously continued working on the game, as can be shown in the first official gameplay trailer! Enjoy!