Is… is that? Yes, we’re finally getting rid of 27.7 and going full X mode! Let’s celebrate that with the gorgeous Summer Nexus from Beige, and a refreshing summer rain of balance changes!
As for the Art Contest, we’re still going through all your submissions. Just like you guys, we’re super stoked about it - more than 200 participants took the challenge! Hopefully we will be able to reach the winners in the coming week.
Important Announcement: We will soon be lowering the price of several older Skins and Pet Stones for all of you out there. That means we will also have to lower the FP of those skins in particular to avoid having issues where Skins start being more interesting than Pet Food in the long run. If you have any duplicate skin lying around that you are not using, please make sure to feed them soon to avoid losing FP!
Note: If you can’t connect to the game, try using the website to see if the issue comes from the Client you’re using!
* The Summer Nexuses are now live! With creativity and hard work, Beige brings us the latest Nexus Technology™ with a time-based Nexus, which goes through a complete Day/Night cycle every 8 hours! * Mini Sphinx Pet Stone now drops from the Grand Sphinx * Mini Crystal Steed Pet Stone now drops from the Crystal Prisoner * Mystery Items are out! Using one will drop an random related item (Mystery Skins will drop Skins for instance). The quality of the item depends on the quality of the Unlocker (Gold / Silver / Bronze).
* Using abilities while stunned functions properly and no longer results in disconnects (Shields, Quivers and Shuriken) * Fixed ocean vent and wounded Thessal not appearing when they should (for real this time) * Snake Pit Guard is no longer invisible on the mini map and displays its HP bar correctly * Reduced another repetitive line from the Avatar * Cleaned up Oryx Taunt strings (double spaces, etc.)
* Opening secret room now makes a sound like it was intended! * Brought back backgrounds - Sprite Worlds have stars again! (only when Hardware Acceleration is off) * Scepter of Geb renamed to Wand of Geb to avoid confusion * Equipment Tool Tips * Abilities now display their cooldown * Set pieces now display the full set bonuses (lightly grayed if not active) * Traps and Scepters: added new properties and improved stat comparisons * Improved comparisons for MP Costs
Max Attack: 60 -> 70 Base Attack: 10 -> 12
Scepters have received quite an overhaul! The goal with these changes is more engaging and strategic game-play, on top of making the choice of equipment more interesting.
* Wisdom scaling: past 50 Wisdom, Scepters will receive bonuses * Each point increases damage, the amount depends on the Scepter * Every 10 points will add an additional target (+3 for 80 WIS for example) * Damage distribution: damage decreases for each subsequent target * Narrower arc: lowered from 90°, now they actually have to be aimed to some extend * Overall: damage increased significantly
* Damage increased to bring them more in line with other weapons * Faster projectiles (without affecting range) to make them more responsive * Bulwark now hits multiple enemies, range displayed in tool tip is more accurate
* Added a new UT for pure damage and with other unique properties!
* Ghost Ship * Drops the new Trap of the Vile Spirit! * HP: 42000 -> 66000 * Stun Immune * Paralyze Immune * Great Coil Snake * Now only spawns a limited amount of Coil Snakes * Coil Snakes have less defense: 20 -> 5 * Coil Snakes have more HP: 50 -> 100
Oryx has fortified his castle!
It has become a lot more sturdy! This intends to increase incentive for clearing, give slower players opportunities to catch up and make it better withstand the usually big groups of players.
* Destructible Wall * HP: 3000 -> 9000 * Fortified Destructible Wall * New walls that replace the regular ones on the bridge until the end * HP: 24000 * Living Floor and Quiet Bombs * Fixed a bug where Quiet Bombs could be destroyed instantly after spawning * Inflicts Weak for 5 seconds (in addition to Quiet for 5 seconds) * Projectile Amount: 18 -> 15 * Projectile Speed: 50 -> 40 * Damage: 10-20 -> 20 * The Stone Guardians * Depending on the party size, the Stone Guardians now regenerate! * HP: 60000 -> 80000 * DEF: 100 -> 80
EXP in the Shatters has been increased across the board!
That’s it for now! Big thanks to all our testers out there, you know who you are! Please enjoy the Summer Nexus and the new reworks. As always don’t hesitate to drop us a word if you have a comment or feedback - and don’t forget to feed those duplicate skins to your pets!
This month, we decided to invest time on necessary backend changes to improve the game’s stability and performance. This is an ongoing effort that we think most of you will agree to prioritize over always pumping in new content all the time. That being said, we’re not leaving you dry! We added a slightly reworked Cave of a Thousand Treasure as drop in Godlands, and you can meet your new best buddy in your Guild Hall: Friendly Guill, the Guild Guy.
We also allocated a significant amount of time in fixing some legacy bugs and adding a bunch of UI improvements that we hope you will enjoy and give constructive feedback on.
You can discover the changes below, in the Patch Note details:
- Djinns in Godlands now have a low chance to drop a portal to Cave of a Thousand Treasures!
- Guill the friendly guild NPC is now ready and eager to serve! Don’t be shy, say hello to him. You’ll find him in your Guild Hall.
Tweaks & Fixes
- Disconnect Timeout has been lowered from 10 minutes to 2 minutes
- Optimized character list loading time for players with a large amount of items
- Fixed a disconnect issue in the Cave of a Thousand Treasures and re-designed flame trap room
- Lair of Draconis minions needed for progression no longer get stuck in walls
- Character Slot Unlocker and Vault Unlocker items are now only usable in the vault
- Mysterious Crystals, Dragon Eggs and Sumo Masters will now spawn with their own tile to remove obstacles
- After the Hermit God dies, the deep water will turn into normal water after a short while (no more lost loot!)
- Arrow feathers from Bow of Fey Magic should now be purple to be consistent with other bows
- Green Satellite (monster) no longer loses a piece of itself when flying around
- Skins now always display the Skin Class in the item description
- Pet Stones now always display the Family Change warning message in the item description
- Reduced Avatar of the Forgotten King spam, Killer Pillar phase is now only announced by the Avatar itself
- Fixed a few typos in item descriptions and Oryx taunts
- Character selection screen now displays how maxed a character is (x/8)
- Character selection screen now displays the current pet of the character
- Character selection screen hover now displays backpack content
- Character selection screen hover now displays stats (also forces numeric text on hp/mp bar)
- Disabled shortening player names (mini map and lock list tool tips)
- Mini map: group tool tip and teleport menu background should now scale correctly with the text
- Mini map: enemies will always render on top
- Quest arrow/portrait now updates immediately
- The experimental “decamenu” is now active by default
- Added experimental toggle option to display how many potions of a certain stat are still needed to max it, applies to both selection screen hover and in game stats panel (only when level 20, disabled by default)
- Added experimental mini-map toggle option for slightly different colors for locked/unlocked players, locked/unlocked guild mates and locked/unlocked white names (disabled by default)
- Added a new cursor and fixed existing ones (thanks to Chvzto!)
- Made fixes to the following Skins / Dye Masks: Slime Rogue
That’s it for now! Big thanks to all our testers out there, you know who you are! Please note that we welcome feedback on the UI changes, such as the minimap colors - so don’t hesitate to drop a word. As usual if you have questions, remarks or suggestions, fire away!
And don’t worry, Muledump will still be usable with the changes, simply add &muleDump=true to the URL parameters.
Hey there people! Did you get to enjoy Easter and get smashed by Biff the Buffed Bunny? Here’s a small patch in preparation of the next one.
- Mountain Temple Event Chest! Come one come all to get plenty of loot, including the exclusive Woodland Huntress in celebration of Arbor Day. As per usual, remember that the Chest will only spawn once all the enemies in the dungeon have been eliminated. The Event will end on Tuesday May 2nd at 6pm CET.
- Biff the Buffed Bunny and his eggs has finally left the Realm. The Easter Event is over.
Balance - Mountain Temple
- Increased Daichi HP by 25%
- Added Invincibility Phases
- Added Pierce to Elemental Shots
- Increased the number of monsters
- Added guaranteed Def Pot + 1 additional Random Pot drop (per dungeon not per player)
- Added 15 players limit
- Fixed a few typos and bugs
Fix & Tweaks
- All Keys should now have 200 FP.
- All Skins should now drop in SB Bags (to avoid bot looters).
- Mini Rosen & Rosen Skins should now be properly credited to their respective artist (thanks Lovens & Univoid)
- Added Time Restriction on Creating Guild / Changing Guild Rank to fix an exploit.
- The portal to the Ivory Wyvern in the Lair of Draconis no longer despawns.
That’s it for now! If you have questions, remarks or suggestions, fire away!
Hey there people! Hope you all had your fair share of fun with April’s Fools content, because we’re back with a brand new dungeon as promised! Enter the first wing of the hidden Mountain Temple and defeat the High Monk Daichi to prevent the arrival of the Demon Lord Xil!
- The First Wing of the Mountain Temple is now live! Thanks to thq32df & Beige for the Art!
- Easter Egg Hunt has started! Eggs will spawn around the Realm, destroying all of them will spawn a Giant Egg! Be careful about destroying this one though, someone might get angry...
- Pet Eggs drop rate are doubled for Easter!
- Added In-Game Message Board (Scroll Icon on the top left of the screen)
- After being constantly exterminated by adventures, the Leprechaun community have decided to move out of Realm of the Mad God. The Leprechaun Chase Event is over.
- Made fixes to the following Skins / Dye Masks: Ascended Sorcerer, BB Wolf, Dark Elf Huntress, Demon Spawn, Hunchback, Jack the Ripper, Lil’ Red, Mischievous Imp, Nexus no Miko, Poltergeist, Slime Skins, Stanley the Spring Bunny, Vampiress, Zombie Nurse.
Servers daily restart time have been changed depending on their cluster:
- USW Cluster: 3am PST (UTC -7) / 10am UTC
- USE Cluster: 3am EST (UTC -4) / 7am UTC
- EU Cluster: 3am UTC
- Asia Cluster: 3am PHT (UTC +8) / 7pm UTC
Shops & Items
- Keys can no longer be purchased in the Nexus Shop by players under 10 Stars.
- Keys can no longer be used by players under 10 Stars.
- Keys’ price have been permanently lowered.
- Equipment can no longer be purchased in the Nexus Shop by players under 2 Stars.
Oy! What does that mean? To put it simply, the restrictions have been implemented to combat fraudsters, who create new accounts and buy / use large amounts of keys before charging back.
At the same time, we believe that a lot of items are currently too expensive. One of our goal is to make players feel good about spending a few bucks in the Nexus, without feeling forced to gamble with Mystery Boxes or having to spend more to afford expensive packages. We have permanently lowered the price of most keys, and are looking into repricing other items in future patches
That’s it for now! If you have questions, remarks or suggestions, fire away!
Hey there people! We’re back at it with a new Patch! Not too many new things this time but a ton of fixes and some balance changes! Also read until the end to get a preview of what will be coming in the future!
- Spring time is here! Cherry blossoms are blooming all over the Nexus with the Hanami Theme, made with love by our Japanese artist Beige.
- Free cosmetics for all! Mini Stheno Skin, Mini Nut Skin and Bes/Geb/Nut Artifacts (Pet Stones) have been added to their respective bosses Drop Table!
- Added Exit Portals to Belladonna’s Garden, Lair of Shaitan and (for the future) Ice Tomb
- Added Portal of Cowardice to Puppet Master’s Theatre, Candy Land, Beachzone and Rainbow Road
- Leprechaun Hunt has been extended! You have a couple more weeks to chase after our green mini-Sonic. Gotta go fast!
- Added /p as alternative to /pause
- Ice Tomb Keys will no longer appear in the Nexus Shop / Mystery Box
- Ice Tomb Event Chest has now been removed
- Snowflake Tokens have now been removed from the game
- Winter Areas / Mobs are back to their usual form
- Winter Reskins will no longer drop
- The Sexiest Skin on Earth, the Beefcake Rogue, has been added to our files. **April Fool’s!** (or not?)
**Fixes & Tweaks**
- Password Recovery Email will now display the correct support link
- Error Message *"Could not find item in inventory. Please wait a few minutes and try again"* has been replaced by *"Please re-enter your Vault and try to use the item again"*
- The Tinkerer now offers a XP Potion (1h) as Tier 1 reward and Potion of Wisdom (SB) + Potion of Vitality (SB) as Tier 3 reward (small change while we work on the Tinkerer Rework)
- The version number is now X.12! Goodbye 27.7!
- Vault Chest Price Bug / Server-wide SB Bug should be fixed this time! God damn bugs!
- The ST skins for the Skuld and Phylactery sets no longer suffer from Cyclops syndrome when walking!
- Fixed text when connecting to Vault or Realm
- Fixed odd phrasing in options (hotkey tool tips)
- Fixed Yard Caretaker being tiny in the UI
- Fixed pet names not showing on arena leaderboards
- Fixed initial stacked Cursed Blasts in Encore and Halloween Cemetery
- Fixed stacked white arc in Ivory Wyvern's 2nd phase
- Fixed Skuld slowly migrating south when not activated
- Jon Bildgewater stays away from the spawn/portal
- Jon's Parrots no longer drop anything
-Buffed Jon's drop rates slightly to compensate
**St Patrick Event:**
- Fixed empty Oryx taunt when the Leprechaun is defeated
- Pot of Gold has more HP and much lower damage thresholds, giving everyone a chance
- Weapons now have (lovely) sounds!
- Slightly decreased Abyss drop rate and increased Sewers drop rate
- Coral Venom Trap drop chances are now more appropriate for a White Bag
- Tomb UTs will be less common
- To compensate for drop rate adjustments, damage thresholds have been significantly decreased
- Increased overall EXP gain (Sea Horses also give EXP again! And no worries, it will not be exploitable)
**Thessal the Mermaid Goddess**
- Paralyze Immune
- Increased HP from 69000 to 96000
- Coral Bombs inflict Pet Stasis for 8 seconds
- Waves inflict Weak for 6 seconds
- Increased Armor Break duration from 2.4 to 4.0
- Can't be stunned during Armor Break and Wave phases (warns with purple flash at the end of Tridents)
- Small invulnerability during Tridents (2.6s) and at the start of the last phase (8s)
- Shoots Tridents faster in the first phase, Armor Break slightly faster in the first and second phase
- All shots (including Coral Bombs’) now pass through players
-Deep Sea Beasts inflict Slowed for 2 seconds
**New Player Experience**
To continue our efforts of smoothing out the experience for new players there have been more changes and additions!
- The Tutorial has been updated with information about permadeath, nexusing, pets, fame, camera rotation and options
- You can no longer nexus from the main tutorial - this is to make sure new players actually finish it - and don’t worry, you can still go to options and click “back to home” or simply refresh/restart your client to escape if you need to
- Camera rotation is now enabled by default
- Toggle off-center view is now X by default (should not affect you if you already have X bound to something else)
- Adjusted drop rates in High Lands and lower level dungeons - Pirate Cave, Forest Maze, Forbidden Jungle and especially the Spider Den
- Slightly reduced the damage and chase speed of certain High Lands mobs
- High Lands mobs give EXP again like they are supposed to
- Four Dungeons are currently close to completion: Sil3x’s Mountain Temple (1st Wing), Sues’ Goblin Lair, Kiddforce’s Lost Halls and MrUnibro’s Epic Hive. Get ready because they’ll be released soon!
- Alchemist & Tinkerer Rework: The Tinkerer & Alchemist are being revamped to allow a better Daily Quest System!
- The promised Art Contest has unfortunately been on hold for quite some time due to us running out of time (mostly due to bugs and exploits). Don’t despair, it will still happen!
- Q&A Videos (may only be audio)! A few people have voiced their support for us to do regular Q&A sessions, and we’re exploring the possibility (mostly: do we have enough time).
- We’re still hard at work to fix the existing bugs and exploits that are plaguing the game! Please remember that using Real World Trading Sites or buying Gold Accounts is strictly forbidden and will get you permanently banned without warning (including your mules and your main account).
That’s it for now! If you have questions, remarks or suggestions, fire away!
Santa Bagston is coming… to town! So be good for goodness sake As we are approaching X-Mas and New Year’s Eve, this will be the second and last part of our winter update for this year. You will be able to face a new winter encounter and can finally start collecting those snowflake tokens!
Also included in this release is a set of minor rebalancing changes. These changes are just the beginning of our plans to make some of the outdated parts of the game a bit more relevant and challenging again. Details below.
The“Ice Tomb,” a new encounter dungeon & its key item were added. You will find the classic winter reskins there, as well as some new drops (including, the Winter Edition of the three Tomb of the Ancients UT rings)
Dragon Tamer - a warrior ST set which you will be able to find it in the Lair of Draconis or in the rotation of ST mystery boxes - (note that this set currently does not support dyes or cloths and will be soulbound to safeguard against duping attempts). As with the other ST sets, there is also
Sir Bagston is dressing up exclusively for the winter season and you will have a chance to get your hands on three separate pet stones - each will give you a distinctive Bagston holiday look
Common humanoid pet - Muddy Tidechaser (available as pet stone or via hatching humanoid eggs)
Freezing Quiver - a new UT for Archers
Mystic ST set is now only dropping from the Lich encounter (no longer from LoD)
Snowflake Tokens - these collectable tokens reserved to unlock the Freezing Quiver will now have chance to drop with the best chances to find them in the Ice Tomb. Other than that, they drop pretty much anywhere where candy canes also drop. You will be able to collect these until the 2nd of February 2017, before they will vanish - so be sure to collect all 50!
Updated the Shatters to work with event chests - we will definitely give this a try soon :)
Updated the Ice Cave to work with event chests - also fixed stacked shots from Esben
Vault redesigned to include additional Vault Chests and Gift Boxes
Necromancer -> max attack increased to 75 (from 60)
Cube Gods and Skull Shrines -> increased HP (+5000), added new defense mechanics (i.e. stun immune at low hp)
Pentaract Eyes -> increased HP (+150), dmg (+30), shot frequency halved
Pentaract Towers -> increased HP (+3000), bomb dmg (+30) & slow, new defense mechanics
New Payments System We are now introducing a new payment system from a vendor named Xsolla. The new system works similarly to the old one, but with additional payment methods and differences in the way it handles currency conversion . This system will replace Kabam’s payments system on our website only. NOTE: The new system is not compatible with NoScript. You must turn off NoScript in order to see the paywall.
Kabam.com account migration option will be removed by Dec 21st
The option to migrate any old kabam.com accounts will be removed by Dec. 21st
We would like to thank Beige (Ice Tomb Bosses, Xmas skins), Phops (Reworked ST Gear art and created 8x8 Skin), Poshun (16x16 ST Warrior Skin) and everyone who helped us with this release.
Please find below the patch notes for version 27.7.X7. Halloween is nearly upon us and we have prepared a special themed event for it. There are also some new exclusive skins and items as well as some impactful fixes. We hope you enjoy the new content, have fun collecting the “candy” loot and are lucky enough to get the exclusive Headless Rider skin! Read on below for details.
New: Halloween Themed Content
The nexus is spookier than ever. Red Healing Fountains!
Oryx 2 has reached his final form (at least temporarily)
The Halloween Cemetery including new enemies
A new Halloween event Dungeon was created. Defeat the Pumpkin Master and his minions.
The Zombie Invasion
Zombie Hordes are back! But now they come with an old friend, so watch out. He will also drop candy!
Beware of Bonegrind this time around
They will be spawning around the world
Be careful, reportedly the Headless Horseman is never far
2 new character skins
The Headless Rider (Paladin Skin)
The Vampire Lord (Necromancer Skin)
3 new pet skins
Pumpkin Head (Belongs to the Headless Rider)
Giant Vampire Bat
Collectible Halloween Candy Tokens
Special Candy Token items will drop in various Halloween themed locations / events. (Best chances are supposedly in the Halloween Cemetary)
Collect 50 Candy Tokens to achieve the new Headless Rider Skin
Note that any leftover tokens will be removed after the Halloween event is be over
Reskinned Halloween Items
The 6 T11 Halloween weapons now drop instead of the 6 T11 Winter weapons
Bow of Nightmares, Skull-splitter Sword, Staff of Horrific Knowledge, Dagger of the Terrible Talon, Wand of Ancient Terror, Corrupted Cleaver
A special trick item (in case somebody did not give you a nice treat)
A rare consumable and just the right thing for your trick or treat experience. You will have to find one to figure out what it exactly does though.
Mystery Box Shop
Purchase limit functionality added (this will not be applied to all boxes)
Various fixes for issues with the Steam overlay for purchases
Issues with various foreign currencies
Stacked shots were fixed in various locations. Some encounters were rebalanced as a result but death shouldn’t come as such a surprise anymore :)
Djinn, Lucky Djinn, Grand Sphinx
Jon Bilgewater the Pirate King, Mini Larva, Armor Guard, Zombie Hulk, Mini Werewolf
All Artifacts in Tomb of the Ancients and Bes
All Spiders in Spider Den and The Crawling Depths
Several enemies in the Shatters: The Forgotten King, Royal Guardian J, The Forgotten Sentinel, Stone Paladin, Stone Mage, Fire Mage, Fire Adept, Glacier Archmage and everyone's favorite, the Ice Adept!
Fixed/reduced stacked patterns occurring from stuns
All Killer Pillars at the Avatar of the Forgotten King are now Stun Immune
Ice Sphere, Archmage's Ice Sphere, Ice Portal, Fire Portal, Inferno, White Dragon Orb
Fixed Horseman Anchors preventing players from pausing in the Godlands
Fixed several typos and language errors
Fixed The Cursed Crown animation
Fixed trade request panel breaking the locklist
Balance adjustments for Stone Mage, Fire Mage and to a smaller extent the Grand Sphinx, due to stacked shot fixes (see below)
The Cursed Amulet of Zombification is now known as the Amulet of Dispersion and no longer zombifies, revives or disappears upon leaving the area
Interact hotkey can now be used to reject trade requests and to open the guild board
Increased Court of Oryx portal duration (this was already part of a hotfix recently), reduced HP of Janus' Chest
Significantly reduced damage threshold for untiered drops from Skuld
Slight change to Abyss of Demons DEF drops (small increase overall)
Adjusted projectile aesthetics for the Forgotten Sentinel
Craig will now randomly spawn Puppet Master Encore or Lair of Shaitan portals.
Notes: This event will last for about 2-3 weeks. After the time is up, everything will be reverted to it’s old state but of course you get to keep your items. The only exception are the Halloween Candy Tokens. They will disappear when the next patch is applied. So be sure to double click them when you have 50 to create the Headless Rider Skin.
Our continued thanks goes to our community for providing great assets via our draw tool that we sometimes just have to touch up slightly to get them into the game! A special thanks this time around goes out to Clickbait for creating the cool Vampire Lord.
we have taken the game down to investigate reports of issues with items in the vault chests disappearing or being duplicated. This may take a while but we will let you know once we are back! Thank you for your understanding.
Please find below the patch notes for version 27.7.X6. The long awaited release of new content has arrived! There are 2 new dungeons, 1 new encounter, 7 new pieces of gear, 1 new character skin, and 2 new consumables. A big thank you to the community contributors for your assistance in this update. We hope you enjoy!
There is a new quest in the mid-plains which gives you entry to this low-mid tier dungeon!
Here you can rarely find Dexterity Potions and a new *sweet* consumable.
Rarely drops a new UT Orb and UT Scepter.
This new mid-high tier dungeon can be found in the mountains, look for gods of the slime variety!
Here you will find Defense Potions.
Rarely drops a new UT Katana and UT Poison. Now and then the very rare and new Slurp Knight Skin will creep up on you as well!
Puppet Master's Encore
He his back and he is angry. Craig might know the way to this dangerous new boss encounter.
Here you will mainly find Attack Potions and... some kind of box.
Rarely drops a new UT Crossbow and UT Prism. There is also a very rare new Jaco Pet Skin!
Updated Drop Changes on Existing Enemies:
Abyss of Demons
Defense Potions are no longer guaranteed.
Improved Vitality Potion drop distribution.
Defense Potion drop chances have been increased.
Janus the Doorwarden
Now mainly drops Attack Potions, in addition occasional Defense Potions and there is also still a small chance to get Vitality Potions.
Increased quality of tiered gear drops.
Rarely drops a new UT Shield!
Craig will always open the Puppet Master's Encore, but he will be able to bring back the Lair of Shaitan in the near future!