Here is the change log:
- There was a serious bug in the rank computation. It’s fixed and from now on players who left get a rank score penalty
- It’s now possible to find offline DoW players
- In 1912, Paris-Angora is worth 17 points, not 13
- 1912 Big Cities was missing its bonus for the longest path
- In Nordic Countries games, discarded tickets do not remain in the game anymore
- Stations are now visible when you claim a city on Europe 1912 Big Cities
- And some UI improvements
What's new in version 2.2.0:
- New content: Europa 1912 Destinations! Discover 3 variants of the Europe map: Europe Expanded, Mega Europe and Big Cities of Europe.
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
What's new in 2.1.0:
• New content: the Nordic Countries DLC is now available. And it’s a vertical map. More maps to come in 2016!
• New Achievements are available: be the first one to accomplish them!
• Bug fix: Achievements are now saved properly.
• Various other bug fixes and user interface enhancements.
Embark on a tour of Ian Vincent's India and discover one of the most densely populated and colorful countries of the world. The year is 1911, and the world is changing fast in the British Raj. Will you complete your Grand Tour in time, or lose to more cunning or simply better connected opponents?
Ticket to Ride has been running a Beta test for the past 2 month. The test is now over, and everyone can update their game to the new revamped Ticket to Ride.
New is this version :
- asynchronous games
- saved games
- saved online games over the network (alike Steam cloud, but works also with your iOS and Android devices)
- new bots