STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
- Chinese localization added! To play the game in a different language, select one through Steam from the Languages tab in the game’s Properties.
- Subtitle system added! At the in-game Audio settings menu, check the “Enable subtitles” option to turn them on. This menu is also where you select your subtitle language and configure the text size.
- Fix for misaligned icons on the HUD.
- Fix for missing book texture in that beloved bookcase.
- Fix for NPCs sometimes not putting away their weapon when done with it.
- Fixed a bug where certain objects would disappear while in plain sight.
- Strict Speedrun Timer option implemented. For expert speedrunners, this option makes it so that the in-game timer is always counting, except during loading screens. Even reloading your game counts against you!
- In-game timer position adjusted to not be blocked by the Steam overlay.
- In-game timer no longer displays in places it shouldn’t.
- (POSTAL 2) Fix for missing rooms in the night versions of Greenbelt and Industrial Area.
- (POSTAL 2) The end of day cutscenes (Monday through Friday) can now be skipped.
- (POSTAL 2) The beginning of day cutscenes (Tuesday through Friday) can now be skipped.
- (POSTAL 2) Lowered volume of Uncle Dave bedroom music.
- (POSTAL 2) Fixed an issue where Uncle Dave would get “stuck” and refuse to accept the player’s gift.
- (POSTAL 2) Fixed a small audio issue in the ending cutscene.
- (POSTAL 2/A Week In Paradise) Fixed a bug where finishing a POSTAL 2 game would softlock a new POSTAL 2 or A Week In Paradise game.
- (Apocalypse Weekend) The intro and pigeon mission movies can be skipped.
- (POSTAL 2/Apocalypse Weekend/A Week In Paradise/Paradise Lost) Ending cutscenes and credits can be skipped after viewing them at least once.
- (POSTed) Implemented a fix for selecting actors in Windows 10.
- (POSTed) Implemented an event line view for actors. “Show Event Lines” to enable (E on keyboard).
- (POSTed) ACTION_StopMusic can now be used to stop all music in the level with the bStopAllMusic flag.
- (POSTed) Added a new property to SceneManager, bLetPlayerSkipIfSeen, which allows the player to skip the scene only if they’ve seen it at least once already. (Make sure to set bLetPlayerSkip to False for this to work correctly.)