Stability & Performance
• Killing an enemy unit with the spell card Hellstorm, Wildfire or Shifting Winds no longer crashes the game.
• When an enemy unit dies from using a spell during the command phase the game plays on.
• When the AI uses the spell card Shifting Winds the game no longer locks up.
• Several other performance tweaks
Abilities, Campaign, and Tiles
• The 3rd giant in campaign map 2 While You Where Away no longer spawns on top of a friendly unit.
• The 4th giant in campaign map 2 While You Where Away no longer spawns immediately after loading.
• The giant will not spawn on any friendly units but will spawn the Giant on a different tile if blocked.
• Forest and City tiles now mitigate Wildfire and Hellstorm damage spells during the Command Phase.
• The spell and unit decks where corrected from the skirmish map In the Shadow of the Valley
• Now able to target 3 or less enemy units when activating Prismas ability Prisma Call.
Map Pack Exclusive
• The correct amount of tiles will now be awarded when both units die during the Battle Phase.
• Loading into a saved game on the skirmish map A Damsel in Distress will no longer reset the positioning of the starting enemy units or the location of the princess.