Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Get the latest driver for your AMD Radeon HD graphics card
If you have an AMD Radeon™ HD graphics card, simply hit the button below to check if you have the latest drivers.
* Requires Steam to be installed
Video driver updates made easy
Never again worry about having to track down the latest driver for your AMD Radeon™ HD graphics card.
Now you can detect and install the latest AMD Catalyst™ graphics driver directly from Steam. Just as Steam keeps your games up-to-date, now we can help you make sure you have the latest version of video drivers for the best gaming performance.
Just select 'Update AMD Video Drivers' from the 'Steam' menu at the top of your Steam client. Steam will take care of the rest.
AMD featured technology
Introducing the AMD Radeon™ HD 7700 Series
Based on the award-winning GCN Architecture, AMD Radeon™ HD 7700 Series GPUs are built to destroy with the industry's very first 28nm GPU design. Packed with incredible features, such as PCI Express® 3.0, the ultra-efficient AMD ZeroCore Power technology or gaming at resolutions beyond 5760x1080 with AMD Eyefinity technology, these are the world's most advanced graphics. For everyone.1,2,3
AMD FX Processors
Blow away the competition with the unrestrained power of an AMD FX Processor. Unlocked out of the box and competitively-priced, AMD FX Processors give you more bang for your buck with aggressive performance and lightning-fast responsiveness1.
AMD Catalyst™ 11.3 - Available Now
An all new AMD Catalyst driver has just arrived bringing the fresh new AMD Catalyst Control Center UI. This new Catalyst Control Center enables a simplified user experience to help users get the most out of their AMD product - easily enable 3D settings to enhance game image quality; setup multiple displays to increase productivity; adjust power settings to increase battery life. Also included is support for OpenGL 4.1 and a host of features to benefit users. Download it now and see for yourself! AMD Catalyst software is designed to enable higher performance, industry-leading stability and an intuitive gaming experience for AMD Radeon graphics customers. We do this through our regular driver updates which represent our ongoing commitment to stability, performance and innovation.
AMD Gaming Evolved
As the PC gaming technology leader, AMD is dedicated to delivering the innovative technologies, open standards, and solid industry support needed to help create the best possible gaming experience on the PC.
AMD's Gaming Evolved program represents our deep commitment to PC gamers, PC game developers, and the PC gaming industry to deliver innovative technologies, nurture open industry standards, and to help the gaming industry create the best possible gaming experience on the world's best gaming platform --the PC.
Stay Informed - Sign up for the AMD Gaming Evolved newsletter
1. AMD's product warranty does not cover damage caused by overclocking (even when overclocking is enabled via AMD OverDrive™ software).
2. The GCN Architecture and its associated features (PCI Express® 3.0, AMD ZeroCore Power technology, DDM Audio, and 28nm production) are exclusive to the AMD Radeon™ HD 7900, HD 7800 and HD 7700 Series.
2. AMD PowerPlay™, AMD PowerTune and AMD ZeroCore Power are technologies offered by certain AMD Radeon™ products, which are designed to intelligently manage GPU power consumption in response to certain GPU load conditions. Not all products feature all technologies - check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities.
3. Utilization of PCI Express 3.0 bandwidth requires a mainboard equipped with a PCI Express 3.0 PHY. Not all mainboards feature this technology - check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities.