- Fixed missing music - Fixed flickering terrain textures - Fixed incorrectly rendered fire and other particle effects on some systems - Fixed uninitialized textures causing rendering artifacts - Fixed collected figments in HUD not fading away after a few moments - Fixed several crashes and other bugs
This patch lets you toggle the film projector effects in cutscenes and the in-game vignetting. These still default to on, but some players have asked for a way to turn them off. You can find the new options in the graphics settings page.
This patch adds an option to adjust the field-of-view (FOV). Theres now a slider in the camera settings (under Help & Options… Settings… Camera) that adjusts the FOV anywhere from 40 degrees to 120 degrees.
The patch also increases the size of a memory buffer that was causing some out-of-memory crashes for a few players.
This patch fixes the following issues with Stacking:
- Fixes the missing geometry issue in the Secret Hideout and Top Hat Lounge rooms - Increases audio memory to fix sound drop outs - Fixes several issues with the controller remapping screen - Camera settings page now works with both the mouse and gamepad - Correctly debounces the escape key when pulling up the options menu
This patch of Costume Quest adds a few new options:
- You can now toggle v-sync through the display settings - We added an FXAA shader to help reduce jaggies. Its enabled by default, and you can toggle it through the display settings - For those with powerful GPU's, we added support for supersampling for even higher quality antialiasing. In Steam, right-click on Costume Quest, go to Properties…, click Set Launch Options…, and then type in either ssaa2x or ssaa4x. If you launch Costume Quest elsewhere, then just use ssaa2x or ssaa4x as command line arguments.
The latest patch for Costume Quest contains two significant changes:
- This fixes an occasional but serious crash bug, which was causing the game to write off the end of a mis-sized vertex buffer - You can now disable vsync through the command line option -novsync. To set this through Steam, right-click on Costume Quest, select Properties, click Set Launch Options…, and enter novsync. Well be adding this to the display settings UI in the near future.
Updates to Psychonauts have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Made it so the game can play in incorrect language on non-English versions of Windows - Fixed stump achievement doesn't unlock at night - Fixed rank achievement sometimes not unlocking when ranking up multiple times - Fixed game not launching on some strange Mac configurations - Fixed installers sometimes not runinng on PC (actually fixed with an earlier config change)