Added DLC Challenge: Sabotage * Enemies are building an Outpost, if they succeed all is lost! * Sabotage their operation by attacking the harvesters and builders. * Call in reinforcements to help you. * Their reinforcements are on the way, disrupt the construction of the Outpost for as long as you can!
Challenges Mode! Challenge yourself and climb the leaderboards in these cool unique challenges! Use your own custom sprites or grab some cool ones from the Workshop and make yourself unique on the leaderboards!
Challenge: Archer Surround
Dodge as many arrows as you can!
Take out as many enemies as possible! Your health is constantly dropping Charge your combo and heal yourself
Challenge: Provide Support
Protect your minions! Score increases for each friendly Minion that is alive
Challenge: Super Self
Survive for as long as you can! Attack and counters are disabled Grab the pick ups to charge your combo and unleash SUPER SELF on your enemies
This is the first in a series of DLC, some paid and some Free, that will be released in the coming weeks. I have loads of ideas on how I can expand upon the core gameplay and will be adding them as interesting new challenges. Stuff like crafting, gathering, complex sieges, customizable minion behaviour, new unit types, wide open persistent areas, castle defense surveillance, expanded knight duels, stealth, etc. So if you have any comments as to something you'd like to see implemented in the game please let me know, I'm always looking for feedback.
Right now the challenges are single player only since the current multiplayer implementation is kind of stuck together with duct tape. I plan to refactor a lot of code and see if I can find a way to easily add multiplayer to every challenge.
Next week stay tuned for a free challenge called "Minion Football!"
Added Low Memory mode which should make the game playable if you have <500MB VRAM. Also several general performance improvements.
v1.04c - 22/07/2017
* Player no longer incorrectly targets buildings * Workshop Full Knights can now be used in Multiplayer * Multiplayer now waits for relay connection before continuing
v1.04b - 21/07/2017
* Added support for Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional
v1.04a - 18/07/2017
* Added ability to customize game sprites mid-game * Added menu to modify character mid-game
v1.04 - 17/07/2017
* Added Low Memory mode * Added Custom Full Knights * Added Error message if Steam service crashes * Added "Region Taken!" popup to Overmap * Added several performance improvements * Fixed Custom Object Use Count Max not being used * Fixed Multiplayer other players showing incorrect dead state
Multiplayer is now fully released! There have been no issues reported so I believe it should be stable. As always if you find something let me know.
It now supports 1 player, 2 player and 4 player, Multiplayer Leaderboards are now also working and many small fixes.
v1.03 - 21/06/2017
* Multiplayer Defense Full Release! * Supports solo, 2 player and 4 player
* Added Multiplayer Leaderboards * Multiplayer default name is your Steam name * Crate UI flashes when spawning * Crate spawn animation * Last personal best is now visible * Workshop sprites can now be used and will be synced with other players * Lobby now shows player count * Create game now supports choosing 1 player, 2 player or 4 player * Objects are now correctly synced and can be countered