By accessing or using any of our services, you acknowledge that you have read and accept this terms and conditions of use.
- prerequisites to access our services
- risks following the use of our services
- use of unofficial content
- the use of paid services
- rules of good conduct
- reimbursement and compensation
- infringement of intellectual property
- the means to contact us
You must also be a resident authorized to use our services in your country of residence.
2. Risks following the use of our servicesA very small percentage of individuals may experience seizures or fainting spells when exposed to certain images, including, but not limited to, lights or flashes. Exposure to certain shapes or backgrounds on a computer, television or other screen, or playing video games, may cause seizures or fainting in these individuals. These conditions can cause previously undetected epileptic symptoms, fainting or seizures in people who have no history of seizures.
If you or a member of your family or household are prone to seizures, or have had seizures of any kind or symptoms related to epilepsy, please consult a physician before using the services or playing a game. If you experience any of the following symptoms while playing a game, stop playing immediately and consult your doctor before resuming play:
- blurred vision
- eye or muscle twitching
- trembling or shaking of the arms or legs
- loss of consciousness
- difficulty in orientation
- involuntary movements or convulsions
3. Use of unofficial contentContent designated as "Unofficial" is third party services, mod or any other type of content developed and/or created by a user.
Venalith is completely unaware of the consequences that unofficial content may have on your computer system.
Venalith is under no obligation to test, validate or evaluate unofficial content. If you decide to install or use any unofficial content, you are solely responsible for the consequences of doing so.
4. The use of paid servicesWhen you purchase a paid service or product from Venalith or any other reseller, you may not attempt to hack into the content or share it freely with other users.
Other resellers have specific terms and conditions that apply to your purchase, so please be sure to check them before you purchase to make sure you agree to them.
5. Rules of good conductWe pay special attention to the respect that the community may have towards any other person, when you use any of our services, you must accept the code of conduct, you can read more here:
- our code of conduct: https://www.venalith.com/code-of-conduct
6. Reimbursement and compensationBefore purchasing our products at the store of your choice, please check the store's refund policy.
Venalith is not responsible for any refund refusals.
7. Infrigement of intellectual propertyVenalith respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires that those who access, play, receive, purchase or use our services do the same. We will terminate the access, receipt, play, or use of our services of any user who is responsible for an act or repeated acts of intellectual property infringement.
You agree to respect our intellectual property rights when using our services.
8. The means to contact usHere is a list of ways to contact us:
- send us a private message on Twitter (@VenalithStudio) or Discord (Venalith#5583)
- by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com
Last modified: Thursday, May 13, 2021