Rage in Peace is a story-driven action adventure with elements of surprise and memorization. Unravel the last day of Timmy's life, as he races against time to get back home and fulfill his sole dream of dying peacefully in his pajamas, in the warmth of home, in peace, and with no drama.
All Reviews:
Very Positive (59) - 86% of the 59 user reviews for this game are positive.
Release Date:
Nov 8, 2018
Developer:

Sign in to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested

Download Rage In Peace Demo

Play Rage in Peace Demo

Buy Rage In Peace

Buy Rage in Peace Collector's Edition - Includes Game and Soundtrack

Includes 2 items: Rage In Peace, Rage in Peace - Soundtrack

-20%
$18.38
 

Recent updates View all (10)

July 21

Rage in Peace Won Game Prime's Game of the Year Award



Earlier this month on Game Prime Awards 2019, Rage in Peace won the "Game of the Year" award. Meaning that the story-driven action adventure game will have the opportunity to be showcased at GameStart 2019—Southeast Asia's Premier Game Convention. "We feel honored that people, especially those from the local gaming industry, appreciate our work," said Dominikus D. Putranto, Rage in Peace's game director & programmer, "we hope that more people could enjoy the game as well as we are showing it at a regional level."

Game Prime Awards is part of Game Prime 2019, an annual event hosted by the Indonesian Agency for Creative Economy (BEKRAF). The event took place in the capital city of Jakarta and featured some of the best games made by local developers; from mobile game, PC game to board game. There were four awards categories presented there, including Best Booth, Citizen Choice, Tabletop Game of the Year, and Game of the Year.
0 comments Read more

February 4

Lunar New Year Treat



新年快乐!

Are you feelin' lucky today? Hey, you are! To celebrate this lunar new year, we'd like to give you a special treat. Click that 'add to cart' button and pay only 70%. The rest 30% are on us.

Now, don't you think too much like our Timmy boy does! Hit that button when your luck lasts!

We wish you a prosperous year ahead!
2 comments Read more

Reviews

“Rage in Peace is a very cool game with little to no flaws, an amazing soundtrack, aesthetic design, and rich gameplay”
8.5/10 – The Insatiable Gamer

“Tackles issues about life in a charming yet detailed manner the more you play”
8/10 – Gaming Respawn

“More so than stupid ways to die, the game is about perseverance.”
VICE

Discord

Steam Greenlight

About This Game

Rage in Peace is a side-scrolling adventure game that tells the story of Timmy Malinu, an emotionally numb 27 years old actuary who only has one dream that sets him apart from most people: to die asleep in his pajamas, in the warmth of home, in peace, and with no drama.

Story

On one fateful day, a Grim Reaper appears bearing news that Timmy will die today. With his head cut off. But the Grim Reaper did not specify when, where, or what will kill Timmy, giving him one final chance to realize his dream.

Gameplay

But achieving his dream will not be an easy task for Timmy. To reach his home, Timmy will have to avoid all the traps and obstacles that mysteriously show up to stop him from "cheating" death. Surprise and memorization will be the key for you to help Timmy postponing his demise, receive inner peace, and dying the way he always wished to.

Features

  • Learn from your mistakes and push forward as the universe works against you
  • Unravel the story of life, death, and acceptance
  • Explore the colorful, imaginative world and creatures, hand-drawn with cartoon style that gives colors to Timmy's adventure
  • As you go, enjoy dozens of fantastic songs, created in collaboration with various indie bands, featuring a diverse list of genres

Mature Content Description

The developers describe the content like this:

This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work.

System Requirements

Windows
Mac OS X
    Minimum:
    • OS: Windows 7
    • Processor: Dual Core 1.6 GHz
    • Memory: 2 GB RAM
    • Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities.
    • DirectX: Version 9.0c
    • Storage: 2 GB available space
    • Sound Card: Stereo
    Minimum:
    • OS: Mac OS X 10.8+
    • Processor: Dual Core 1.6 GHz
    • Memory: 2 GB RAM
    • Graphics: 512 MB display memory
    • Storage: 2 GB available space

What Curators Say

28 Curators have reviewed this product. Click here to see them.

Customer reviews

Review Type


Purchase Type


Language


Date Range
To view reviews within a date range, please click and drag a selection on a graph above or click on a specific bar.

Show graph



Display As:
Show graph
 
Hide graph
 
Filters
Excluding Off-topic Review Activity
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...